The Student Room Group

Summer school rejection

I don't know if I'm just feeling dejected because of this rejection or if I should tone my ambitions down, but does a rejection from a summer programme reflect on your chances on getting into the university degree?

For reference I got rejected for biomedical sciences under the Pathway to Bath programme and am now stressing, I'm also wondering if doing combined science (99) was what 'ruined' my application as I didn't take triple T-T

I know it's not the end of the world and I probably will get over it in like a week but I just wanted to ask if there's anything else I should do/try/sign up for to become more competitive as a potential biomed/medicine student?? As an FYI, I currently do History, Chemistry and Biology A-levels.

Thanks for any help :biggrin:
Dw this doesn't reflect your skill at all :smile:
Good luck girl :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by daisy_dream
Dw this doesn't reflect your skill at all :smile:

I'm so glad to hear that, thank you so much TuT
Reply 4
Email [email protected] and ask for feedback.

Btw, the Oxford Brookes Summer School applications dont close until 14 April - includes Biomed - Brookes Summer Schools 2024 - Oxford Brookes University
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
Email [email protected] and ask for feedback.

Btw, the Oxford Brookes Summer School applications dont close until 14 April - includes Biomed - Brookes Summer Schools 2024 - Oxford Brookes University

I'll do that now, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending