The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by + polarity -

Original post by + polarity -
duuuuudes

eduroam (the Wi-fi network) won't save after I enter the details. This is probably more a CF problem more than anything else, since I could access eduroam with CF 1.6.0, but not CF 1.7.3/1.8.0

I don't know what to do. :sigh:

I know Is this your bug? It seemed to forget credentials on 1.6.0 but I'm on 1.7.2 and it forgets them a lot less now but did'n save it at all in Cronos GB
Just flashed CGB. Seems very quick so far. :smile:
Reply 3802
And the Blade/San Fran finally get's Cyanogen and a nightly build :biggrin:
CM7 RC's out. Backing up and flashing now.
What the heck are nightly builds?
Reply 3805
Original post by yoyo462001
What the heck are nightly builds?

If it's undergoing active development, a nightly build represents the changes that have been made each day to the software, and is therefore particularly unstable.
Got to say I am a big fan of android OS. unfortunatly I'm stuck in the pre-flash era with bloody 1.6 (donut) system.
Big regret getting a LG. Apparently there is a 2.1 upgrade but the upgrade needs to be upgraded for my device. Pain in the arse.

Still, it beats Apple and their app store.
Original post by MrBojangles
Got to say I am a big fan of android OS. unfortunatly I'm stuck in the pre-flash era with bloody 1.6 (donut) system.
Big regret getting a LG. Apparently there is a 2.1 upgrade but the upgrade needs to be upgraded for my device. Pain in the arse.

Still, it beats Apple and their app store.

Root and flash it then :wink:

I'd still be on Éclair if it wasn't for a bloke I only know as Feeyo making a Gingerbread port for my Hero.

Edit: At a guess, a phone released with Donut is going to have ARMv6 processor, so you probably won't be able to run flash anyway.
(edited 13 years ago)
I think I'm finally going to make the jump to Android when the Galaxy S II is released. I'm a bit sick and tired with the lack of features on my iPhone compared to friends' Droids. :colonhash:
I took my phone to 3 store today. Thought I had bad network problems since July, but no it was the phone playing up.

So they are either going to fix it or send me a new one whayhay =)
Original post by Ducklighter

I took my phone to 3 store today. Thought I had bad network problems since July, but no it was the phone playing up.

So they are either going to fix it or send me a new one whayhay =)

kl what phone? :biggrin:
Original post by blueray
kl what phone? :biggrin:

HTC Hero. I found out the other day there's a 2 year warranty on it. It seems like I'm stuck with that phone for a while, and sell it as soon as it out of warranty.

HTC Hero. I found out the other day there's a 2 year warranty on it. It seems like I'm stuck with that phone for a while, and sell it as soon as it out of warranty.

Why are you stuck with it? Unless youre meaning contract rather than warranty, then youre just being odd. Just because something has a warranty there id no reason to not sell it. In fact you would be better selling it while it has remaining warranty and while it is less old
Original post by rorydaredking
Why are you stuck with it? Unless youre meaning contract rather than warranty, then youre just being odd. Just because something has a warranty there id no reason to not sell it. In fact you would be better selling it while it has remaining warranty and while it is less old

Yeah no I know it's not on contract and I'm talking about warranty. I am weird. I don't want to give it away without warranty. I doubt I'd even sell it second hand, I think I'm going to recycle it in the end probably.
Original post by Addzter
I think I'm finally going to make the jump to Android when the Galaxy S II is released. I'm a bit sick and tired with the lack of features on my iPhone compared to friends' Droids. :colonhash:

Such as? (Just curious)
Original post by mikeyd85

Root and flash it then :wink:

I'd still be on Éclair if it wasn't for a bloke I only know as Feeyo making a Gingerbread port for my Hero.

Edit: At a guess, a phone released with Donut is going to have ARMv6 processor, so you probably won't be able to run flash anyway.

Why not, hero is running ARMv6
Original post by wizard710
Why not, hero is running ARMv6

And it can't support Flash 10. It'll only run FlashLite.

And it can't support Flash 10. It'll only run FlashLite.

Oh flash :doh: . I get you now
Original post by wizard710
Oh flash :doh: . I get you now

:rofl:

Smooth.
Reply 3819
Ok slightly frustrating but I've got so many duplicates of my contacts it's annoying now. I've synced FB, my main Gmail account and the ones on my SIM but there just seems to be millions of the same contact. Am I just going to have to change the settings to view all of them and delete the dupes? I've tried joining contacts to simplify it a bit but still doesn't work. :s-smilie:

Original post by Addzter

Ha! Sorry I couldn't help myself :colondollar: You're like one of the biggest Apple advocates on TSR.

On a different note, something that made me laugh on XDA:

BTW: Trolls should use their own Trolololol kernels and have their super-imba-incredible-cuttingedge extra RAM.. Please stay away from SpeedMod. Thx kai bye.

Latest

Trending

Trending