The Student Room Group

Two young girls raped by 6 footballers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Annoying-Mouse
Did they know she was 12?

No, I think I know the point you're trying to make but still...obviously they can't put pictures of the girls up but I can't see how anyone would think a 12 year old is 16 :s-smilie:
Can I ask why you define people by colour and not as a human beings?

It's always puzzled me.
Original post by bigmo7
No, I think I know the point you're trying to make but still...obviously they can't put pictures of the girls up but I can't see how anyone would think a 12 year old is 16 :s-smilie:

Most 12 year olds don't look like 16 year olds. However, most is the operative word. They were most likely the exceptions. You can tell most transsexuals are transsexual but you can't tell ALL transsexuals are transsexuals.
Reply 63
Original post by ash-corbett-collins
Tbh I'm on the side of the six guys. They thought the girls were legal, they were willing, what more do you want them to do? Bring a passport?

This.

The girls are responsible. I don't understand how it can be classed as rape when they lied about their ages and then proceeded to have sex one after the other; they could've stopped? Obviously you look at it and think "how could a 12 year old look like a 16 year old?" But perhaps they looked older than 12 and the guys thought they just looked young for 16. I'm not excusing the guys but well, that is very harsh on them, I'm sure they were just as horrified when they found out they were 12, hence handing themselves in.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 64
The actions of the girl are more worrying tbh, we now live in a country where a 12 year old girl wants to get wasted and be 'roasted' by chavy footballers.

Does not take a genius to work out how this state of affairs has come about, such behaviour is promoted in the media day in day out, and shown as the road to success and celebrity.

BTW this is nothing compared to what's coming when 5 year olds will be taught about orgasms and penetration at schools and how touching kids of same sexes is totally normal.

The future indeed looks very bright.

All thanks to liberal secular humanist feminazi garbage.
Reply 65
Original post by bigmo7
Maybe, but the men should have known better. I mean come, 12 years old...

If they look much older and say they're older, why would you not believe them ?
Reply 66
Original post by Delaney
If they look much older and say they're older, why would you not believe them ?

Probably, but tbh I don't think I've ever met someone who looks so much older than they are at that age so I probably wouldn't know...
Reply 67
Original post by bigmo7

As I said before, some girls can easily. I think I could have looked 16 when I was 12, as I was pretty much done growing at that age (had boobs and hips, and was more or less the same height I am now). Some girls develop early. I probably didn't look 16 because I dressed appropriately for my age and didn't wear make up but those girls were probably different...
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 68
If the girls looked 16 and what not. There is not much you can do to verify thier age short of asking for id and making them sign a contract waiver (even then you cannot be held to a contract unless 18.
Not to mention you wouldn't get laid by anyone , be they underage or not.

What they shoukd do is make tricking such grown men into having sex with them whilst underage a crime. They are old enough to get prosecuted and tried by a court.
Exactly what part of that post indicated that they were a liberal? It would also be interesting to hear how abolition, voting rights for women and minorities, the civil rights movement and democracy are "idiotic" since they were all advocated by liberals. :rolleyes:
How the **** anyone thinks those guys deserve two years is beyond me.

Believe it or not, there are indeed 12 year olds out their who would easily pass for 16.

It's clear that the guys had no idea they were 12.

Some slut comes on to you, is really forward about it and what not, you shag her, then find out she was twelve and get two years of your life taken away from you not to mention the fact you will always be labelled a sex offender.

Wtf.. dumb little sluts ****ed up some guys lives and it's ok..
Stuff like this pisses me off. So because they are little whores and lie about their age, it's the men that suffer? Maybe they should have kept their knickers on. What skanks.

I'm aware it's called statutory rape by the law, but technically it's not rape, they consented, they whipped their knickers off and spread their legs. If anything they should be bloody punished for luring the men into a false sense of security. Slags.
Reply 72
Original post by lalaberlin
exactly, if I see how some girls run around at my school at age 13 or 14, tones of make up, smocking, drinking, you name it.. and they seem to have a very wrong understanding of sex, I mean that slag who slept with 5 guys, I'm pretty sure that she feels that that's cool and all. I know some young girls who seem to think that if they sleep with many guys it means that they're popular :facepalm:

Exactly. I remember when I was in year 7 my friend got loads of stick for kissing someone. Now I hear that they are doing all sorts. There was even a facebook page where all of these girls had sent naked pictures of themselves to boys (not that I agreed with the page being up there)! When I was their age I wasn't even interested in hooking up with boys.
Original post by ash-corbett-collins
Tbh I'm on the side of the six guys. They thought the girls were legal, they were willing, what more do you want them to do? Bring a passport?

This exactly!
Original post by cybergrad
If they were "proper" parents then they would not have so young daughters that willingly have sex with much older men, and one of the girls was 12 years old but not virgin!!! If this is not down to bad parenting then what is.......

I think that's unfair to be honest. It's not all the parents fault. They can't control their child 24 hours a day. Everyone has a mind of their own, so we have free will to do what we like, regardless of what our parents have taught us.

My Dad for example, drilled it into me that I wasn't to miss any school. No skiving. He was constantly going on about how full attendance was highly important. Didn't stop me bunking off school every week though. How is that his fault? In other words, it's not always down to bad parenting.
The two girls were sluts lol

One wasn't a virgin and they're 12 WOW
Reply 76
What the guys did was ****ed up but they were not knowingly doing anything illegal and i do feel somewhat sorry for them.
Reply 77
At first i thought, how can any guy do that?
Then i saw the photos and it all made sense...
While I agree that the girls were at fault, I'm more concerned than angry. Sleeping around at that age is pretty ****ed up tbh and I wonder what their upbringing was like. In any case social services need to get in there or these girls are just going to continue the way they are going and completely destroy themselves.
Reply 79
Well, those two 12 year old children obviously took advantage of those poor, innocent fully grown adult men. I mean, they weren't even virgins, so clearly they are devious harpy sluts out to take advantage of good men who are just looking for an innocent gangbang with some young girls. And it's soo difficult to tell the difference between a 12 and a 16 year old, right?

Seriously guys, ADULT MEN and 12 year olds. And you blame the 12 year olds? Seriously guys, seriously.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending