The Student Room Group

whats a sig?

sorry guys but what is it and how do you get to it?
is it just the about me section?

Scroll to see replies

The poster with all my posts is part of my sig aka signature.
Reply 2
signature
click settings
then settings again then click edit signature :smile:
Reply 3
Click your settings at the top of the screen, the click settings on that screen where it says friends etc and it should come up there.

It is something that will come up on every post that you make unless you make more than one post on a page where it will be your first post.
Original post by modem
sorry guys but what is it and how do you get to it?
is it just the about me section?

No worries: I did not know either... :ninja:

:holmes:
Original post by Ari Ben Canaan
The poster with all my posts is part of my sig aka signature.

Bwahahahaha! I love your signature! Jokes like that crack me up every time :colondollar:
Great subject choice by the way! :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by Tabers
Click your settings at the top of the screen, the click settings on that screen where it says friends etc and it should come up there.

It is something that will come up on every post that you make unless you make more than one post on a page where it will be your first post.

lol how do you see other peoples sig?

Original post by Maths_Lover
No worries: I did not know either... :ninja:
Reply 8
Original post by modem

They should be just under the post that they have made...it is like a little bit at the bottom. Mine starts off with Education.There is a line between the post and the sig.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Tabers
They should be just under the post that they have made...it is like a little bit at the bottom. Mine starts off with Education. However you won't be able to see mine under this post because it is the second one that I have made on this page. But if you look at my first post you will be able to see it.

at the bottom of the post on the right hand side?
Reply 10
Original post by modem
at the bottom of the post on the right hand side?

:confused: Mines on the left hand side under the line.
Original post by modem

If a person has a signature, there will be a little arrow at the end of a horizontal line on their posts, which you can click to see it.
Reply 12
If a person has a signature, there will be a little arrow at the end of a horizontal line on their posts, which you can click to see it.

ok so the first post after mine the guy had a sig.....where is the arrow?
Reply 13
You might have to turn them on in the settings :smile: For example mine is an xkcd panel. Follow the instructions above!
Reply 14

Some people have it set so the sig is automatically there, which I prefer because I like seeing peoples sigs and I don't get to see them with that setting unless I was to click all the little arrows :tongue:
Original post by tface
You might have to turn them on in the settings :smile: For example mine is an xkcd panel. Follow the instructions above!

Original post by modem
ok so the first post after mine the guy had a sig.....where is the arrow?

tface is right: you probably can only see them if your setting allow it.
Reply 16
Original post by maths_lover
tface is right: You probably can only see them if your setting allow it.

done it guys........................thanks alot i had no idea abt this lol
Original post by tface
Some people have it set so the sig is automatically there, which I prefer because I like seeing peoples sigs and I don't get to see them with that setting unless I was to click all the little arrows :tongue:

Aaah: I probably set it like this unknowingly... :tongue:
Original post by modem
done it guys........................thanks alot i had no idea abt this lol

You are welcome. :smile:

One of these days I will get round to setting one for myself... probably.

Quick Reply

Latest