The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SteveCrain
Russel Howard is not funny.
His joke rests on the other mans lack of education and sobriety.
It's amazing to see how many of you are charmed by his goofy face, blond hair and **** humour.

"The bloke who lives in a cave, he wants Sharon Law, I don't want a woman forcing me to speak Mosque".........awkward silence broken by laughter samples

*cretinous accent, "I've never read a book"- Rolf.....?

Well said - the man's humour consists of pulling goofy faces and taking the piss out of racism and the Daily Mail... which isn't exactly a difficult thing to do.
I dislike the EDL, but the same goes for Russell Howard. He's far too left wing for my liking and generally acts like an overly PC snob.
Reply 22
Just because the guy isn't articulate, does that mean he has no right to an opinion.
He is the result of Labours dumbed down education policies.
Russel Howard just seems like a left wing sheep who calls every right wing person racist would be pretty happy if he died right now.
Russel Howard is as left wing as they come, using PressTV as a news source? Give me a break, it's Iranian owned.

sick geeza, edl slim shady.
Russell Howard is about as funny as losing a finger
Reply 27
I wanna march,
coz I want Britain to be back British,
I want Britain to be back British (x2)

You've got Muslamic ray guns,
Muslamic ray guns,
You've got Muslamic ray guns,
Ray gun ray guns (guns guns guns)

It's quite catchy :rofl:

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUNmc6A6VSo&feature=related

Too far?
(edited 13 years ago)
yeah Russell howard is not funny 'look at me I'm not racist'. He is so self righteous watching his programs is like going to a sermon and just as unfunny. Also if you think EDL are any worse/ less educated than their Muslim equivalents you are wrong.
Original post by Arthur2
Just because the guy isn't articulate, does that mean he has no right to an opinion.
He is the result of Labours dumbed down education policies.

:curious: Assuming he's around 25, he started going to school in around 1991; 8 years before Labour even came into power..

Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Russel Howard is as left wing as they come, using PressTV as a news source? Give me a break, it's Iranian owned.

:curious: Do you think they fabricated the interview? Is the guy really a city lawyer, just paid by the channel to act stupid? Otherwise, what's the point of this statement?
Reply 30
Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo
:curious: Assuming he's around 25, he started going to school in around 1991; 8 years before Labour even came into power..

He's 31, so very much a product of a tory educational system :tongue:
Original post by -Invidious-
I dislike the EDL, but the same goes for Russell Howard. He's far too left wing for my liking and generally acts like an overly PC snob.

I believe he knows his audience and there ideal views and goes with it.
Original post by moonkatt
He's 31, so very much a product of a tory educational system :tongue:

Even better!
Reply 33
Original post by EssexDan86
Well said - the man's humour consists of pulling goofy faces and taking the piss out of racism and the Daily Mail... which isn't exactly a difficult thing to do.

Spot on. Add his "wouldn't it be funny if" routine where he verbalises some strange fantasy of his regarding weird animals doing weird things in a weird voice and that's pretty much Russell Howard.
Original post by n1r4v
Spot on. Add his "wouldn't it be funny if" routine where he verbalises some strange fantasy of his regarding weird animals doing weird things in a weird voice and that's pretty much Russell Howard.

Haha, spot on. Don't know how anyone can laugh at this guy's jokes.
Reply 35
Personally I think that some of you are snobs and you shouldn't laugh at the poor guy.
Also there were interviews with some very articulate EDL,but of course press TV won't be showing you those.
Reply 37
Original post by Josh_Dey
Now... LETS REMIX!

I laughed so hard I cried!
Original post by oswy
i laughed so hard i cried!

lolololololololol
Original post by Oswy
I laughed so hard I cried!

:five:

Latest

Trending