The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Obama has succeeded where Bush and Clinton failed. With an operation deep inside the territory of an "ally".
Hiding in pakistan eh? Wasnt expecting that. Then again i'm not knowledgeable on good hideouts for muslim terrorists.
Original post by ibysaiyan

Original post by ibysaiyan
Oooh i hope he trips

but he didnt :mmm:
Original post by abisolaay
Surely, this means more attacks on the US by Al Qaeda!

So the US is supposed not to do anything for fear of retaliation?
Original post by Suetonius
Obama has succeeded where Bush and Clinton failed. With an operation deep inside the territory of an "ally".

Bin Laden less of a force now. Too late. Should have been done 10 years ago.
Reply 125
Potentially terrifying repercussions for both the US and Britain - Bin Laden dead and a child of Gaddafi killed in less than 24hrs.
What do you think the US will do with the body? If they give it back to Pakistan it will probably become a shrine but what's the alternative?
Reply 127
Original post by Fat-Love
Hiding in pakistan eh? Wasnt expecting that. Then again i'm not knowledgeable on good hideouts for muslim terrorists.

Perhaps..

.. Osama shouldn't have used his real name and address when making his PSN account?
Original post by OrmondDrone
What do you think the US will do with the body? If they give it back to Pakistan it will probably become a shrine but what's the alternative?

They should send it back to Saudi Arabia.
Reply 129
Original post by Broderss
He's just said they've killed him and took his body. I doubt this will have much impact on terrorism though. Muslims hate the west and always will do.

c'mon, do you really want to start this now? Don't you think this is a great victory for Muslim countries that have been attacked by Al-Qaeda as well? Don't make generalizations.
Original post by Suetonius

Friends close, enemies closer?
I
Original post by Bobifier
I like Obama's subtle undertones of "Look what an awesome president I am :awesome:"

So do I. In the beginning, his speech seemed like he was writing (dictating rather) a story of what " he did"

The Obama Monologue. :teehee:

Put it in a museum and tell Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that it has been lost. :biggrin:
Reply 133
its so upsetting thinking of all the innocent lives lost just to reach this goal.

Why would they give it back to Pakistan? He isn't a Pakistani citizen and was obviously there illegally or was being sheltered by Pakistani intelligence, either way the Americans are keeping the body.
Plus, it'll be extremely interesting to trace his route between 2001 and now. Who was complicit? Where is Zawahiri and bin Laden's other associates?
Original post by Tommyjw
Perhaps..

.. Osama shouldn't have used his real name and address when making his PSN account?

Hmm.. quite odd. When the other person said the same thing a couple of pages back he gets negged but you get pos repped:tongue:
Reply 137

I hope the US keeps it. :angry: I doubt it will be sent back to Pakistan, I hope it doesn't. They'll probably glorify it.
Reply 138
guess who else was confirmed dead on may 1st back in 1945?
Original post by Broderss
He's just said they've killed him and took his body. I doubt this will have much impact on terrorism though. Muslims hate the west and always will do.

A Muslim friend of mine staying over mine as I had a few of the boys over for sports and drinking is happy he has been killed. Bin Laden wasn't a true Muslim. He misinterpreted the teachings of Islam to spread hate. This is a great day for all including the peaceful Muslims that live amongst us in this world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending