The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Donald Trump will not be satisfied. He will need his death certificate to be published.
Reply 541
Original post by o Rebecca o
:lolwut:

If you look into the theories it's actually believable
Now I'm just waiting for the funny memes to come :biggrin:
Reply 543
Are there photos/videos of him/the assault or anything? Like many people, I find it a little odd, but I believe it's the truth considering Obama's speech.
Reply 544
Original post by Aj12
Because they are going to risk Osama coming out of the blue and saying oh Hai guys. Still here.

Yes, but for me, I'm skeptical I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy; Osama and the US co-operated together.

In which case it's either:

a. Osama's a part of this and won't come up and say "oh HAI"
b. He died years ago

It's a boost to Obama's profile.

I don't say I'm right, as I actually know and can prove nothing; the same as you. :smile:

It's a bit like proving god. Osama's dead:

Atheism - there's no proof to suggest that he is dead
Religion - there is proof, the US told us he was dead

(The above is an example, not meant to offend those who practice religion :redface: although it probably will)
Original post by Jampolo

Original post by Jampolo
You really think subliminal messaging doesn't work? Its in all the blockbuster films and music videos..

Yeah...right...
Reply 546
If the US do not kill him then they let thousands of lives go unavenged. Are those ppl's lives so worthless that they had to die just like that? Bin Laden's death is justice catching up with him.
Reply 548
I still think the World needs concrete evidence of him being dead though!.
Original post by Baltimoron
Reports are saying he was killed by U.S. personnel. Wow. Quite the surprise on this Sunday night.

Bet they killed 30 British Troops too
Reply 550
Im very sure there would be more trouble from al-qaeda
Original post by Casshern1456
What are you talking about, Clone?? :lolwut:
that picture on the Op is obviously fake a child could've done a better job.

i mean it's not even that frightening to fap to :colonhash:

Maybe we are on abotu the wrong thread? :P

Mod merged all threads abotu the issue together and it cause confusion!
Reply 552
Original post by Annie72
I still think the World needs concrete evidence of him being dead though!.

On BBC, the only evidence is his pool of blood which is pretty grim
Reply 553
Reply 554
Original post by kiseophar

Atheism - there's no proof to suggest that he is dead
Religion - there is proof, the US told us he was dead

(The above is an example, not meant to offend those who practice religion :redface: although it probably will)

You cannot compare those things 0.0
When the president of the US tells something , this allows for obvious assumption that is right.

Sure they don't6 tell us everything, and may lie sometimes (to which hardly any gets proven they do, if ever) but what is it with people's obsession with not believing anything they say? :faceplm:
Reply 555
i THOUGH HE WAS IMMORTAL...LOL
Just had a thought. The US has just killed (instead of capturing) Osama Bin Laden, thus making him a martyr in the eyes of his followers, thus leading to a renewed commitment from them to their cause with an even greater hatred of the western world. Somehow I don't think people should be celebrating in Times Square just yet..
Reply 557
Did they collect enough solid evidence before they chucked him into the sea?
Reply 558
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Thing is.. there is no evidence. The US personnel threw him in the sea! We have no actual proof...
and even if it is real, this is BAD news! What about his followers that are still out there? They are going to hear this news and they won't exactly be rejoicing about it!! Sorry to be all deterministic but in reality? What are they now going to do? Revenge on the US? Quite plausible.

we actually do. Here is a photo of him (dead), but also quite graphic:

So next time you try to prove most of the world wrong, back up your claims.

As for what you were saying about revenge, I agree.
Original post by manchild007
I'm just in a WTF state-of-mind right now; what will the implications be? Good, bad?

Is Obama a dead-cert for 2012 now (I don't think so in my opinion)? Crowds have gathered rather quickly in front of the White House and the Twin Tower sites too; rightly, I assume it shall be quite a jovial atmosphere in the US today...

I think Obama has definitely improved his chances for 2012, whether he wins depends on what he does between now and 2012.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending