The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 920
Original post by Kaykiie
Whilst the twitter proves a raid happened, it doesn't prove Osama is dead does it?

Those pictures show a bloodstained bed, but no Osama...

I think insulting people who are yet to believe the claims is unnecessary. When actual pictures of him are released I'm sure people will accept it.

I'm insulting people who don't believe it for ridiculous reasons.
To the doubters, it seems Obama is going to make a speech again about the death.

http://twitter.com/#!/BBCNews/status/65060412529455104
Original post by FreshPrincess1
He was either shot dead last night, died a long long time ago or is now living it up on a nice US-payoff... No-one will ever know

However, HOW ON EARTH did the entire USA SUPERPOWER take 10 years to find and assassinate one 'Osama bin laden' ?!?!

Well there is now a nice excuse to occupy Pakistan. This will be a repeat of Afghanistan and Iraq. :frown:
This has also been the perfect provocation for further terror threats

On another note....
Why was Prince William's honeymoon miraculously delayed?
Why has this murder occurred 2 says after the failed assassination attempt on Gadaffi which instead killed his son and grandchildren, if not to create an even biger news headline to take the eyes off what is happening in the Middle East?
Was Osama Bin Laden a superhuman robot who managed to live in a nice compound in an affluent area of Pakistan undetected?
Why are there no pictures of at least his dead body?
Why was he killed and BURIED AT SEA and not put on trial?

So many questions! :s-smilie:

Yeah it's strange yeah. Because all those questions yeah, they must have planned it yeah. It must be the working of the anti chirst illuminati group leaders which include the queen, obama (who is actually osama without a beard), cameron, blair, bush, saddam and their supreme leader joe pasquale. It's all an inside job an all that, hidden footage and planted explosives. They are now planning to control us with islamic ray guns and hypnotise us with videos of queen princess the 25th high priest of the world diana spencer.

They are actually watching what we say right now so keep vigilant, they'll be after us soon. But we are too clever for them:wink:

:pierre:
Reply 923
Original post by Tommyjw

Original post by Tommyjw
I'm insulting people who don't believe it for ridiculous reasons.

Fair enough :smile:

I'm yet to fully believe it, I don't believe it's a publicity stunt for Obama though.
Reply 924
I want to see a body, preferably a video of the body.

But that's because i'm sick and twisted.

I do believe it happened either way.
Reply 925
Original post by Tommyjw
This is journalism. If they said 'it WAS..' without official reports being issued (because they have not been yet) then they would be lying. They have to CLAIM it was done.

I guess i'm just not a conspiracy freak like some people, and when US officials and such tell us he was buried traditionally, i believe them :rolleyes:

Even when the experts on Islam deny it. I guess I'm not just an idiot who takes people at their word :rolleyes:
Reply 926
Watching live BBC feed

Showed a picture showing how close his compound to the military academy pahah.

But apparently this compound was 'strategically built to hide someone' or something like that. So i doubt it's impossible.

Last place you look is your doorstep.. particularly and indepth look.. i suppose..
Reply 927
Original post by R.B.G
Even when the experts on Islam deny it. I guess I'm not just an idiot who takes people at their word :rolleyes:

Oh you mean one random guy, on an unimportant news site... that if was any basis of truth would appear on the larger more international sites.. but it hasn't?

Ok.
Original post by Kaykiie
Really...

Eh...yes.

Whats your point?
Reply 930
Original post by mellie220
Is it just me who thinks it's wrong people are actually celebrating his death?

It's just you.
Reply 931
Original post by ibysaiyan
Absolutely nothing.By one going down you get another hundred.
EDIT: It seems like Obama is trying to pretend that something major has happened i.e something good has been accomplished by the apparent death of Osama :rolleyes:
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obama-national-address-20110501,0,992339.story
EDIT: WHY ALL THE NEG.? PEOPLE ARE STILL DYING... there is no apparent peace.
EDIT: It's not like I support osama or anything .. he got what he deserved for killing unarmed,innocent people BUT having him killed instead of being in custody has made us more vulnerable of attacks from extremists.... Perhaps that's what Obama intends to do..

you're absolutely right.. people are ignorant idiots and like to believe what they like is true rather than what they could discover objectively should they wish to
this was the document released officially by the white house recently for obama, and it has been forged and tampered and edited. anyone who says otherwise, i dare you to prove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4

we say bin laden was a terrorist because he committed big murders, however look at the the illegal war in iraq, which has killed millions of people and counting, and no justifiable evidence was presented before or since the illegal invasion. bin ladens 'crimes' are nothing compared to that. the illegal take over of palestine, which killed the inhabitants and forced them out and stole their land. who is talking about these, without any doubt, far bigger crimes.

there will always be a terror threat as long as there exists illegal western occupation in muslim lands.

im not saying bin laden is a good guy. i dont know him,people say no one has found any evidence proving he planned the attacks, then theres tim osman http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=tim+osman , there is just too much crap around, i dont know what to believe.

but we do know that 9 11 has killed a few thousand, whilst for e.g. war on iraq has killed 2 million and counting. cmon, whos the real terrorist?
Turns out they do take out the Bins on bank holidays...
Reply 934
whether he is actually dead or not i love how the muslim brotherhood and hamas has condemned his killing, how peace loving of them.
Reply 935
Original post by U.S Lecce
Yeah it's strange yeah. Because all those questions yeah, they must have planned it yeah. It must be the working of the anti chirst illuminati group leaders which include the queen, obama (who is actually osama without a beard), cameron, blair, bush, saddam and their supreme leader joe pasquale. It's all an inside job an all that, hidden footage and planted explosives. They are now planning to control us with islamic ray guns and hypnotise us with videos of queen princess the 25th high priest of the world diana spencer.

They are actually watching what we say right now so keep vigilant, they'll be after us soon. But we are too clever for them:wink:

:pierre:

You forget that Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lady Gaga are all part of the illuminati too, i'm sure they were the ones in Pakistan watching him.
Original post by EssexDan86

People need to stop posting Facebook quotes as if they made them up.
This is the funniest thing ive read in ages - A bit of the beginning but you need to read the rest. sooo funny. Totally sick!!!
Original post by EssexDan86

:ahee: I have no rep left lol, but bravo anyway :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending