The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Come on, you're telling me no photos or videos as a trophy were taken? Something isn't right.
Original post by Diffusion
Come on, you're telling me no photos or videos as a trophy were taken? Something isn't right.

From what I've heard on the news, photos/ videos were taken but the officials haven't decided whether to release them to the public yet
USAMA DIED YEARS AGO.
In February, 2004, Iranian state radio claimed Osama bin Laden had been captured in Pakistan’s border region with Afghanistan “a long time ago.” Pentagon and Pakistani officials denied the report. “Osama bin Laden has been arrested a long time ago, but Bush is intending to use it for propaganda maneuvering in the presidential election,” the radio report said.
Osama bin Laden died of kidney failure soon after the September 11, 2001, attacks. In 2002, Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf said bin Laden had kidney disease, and that he had required a dialysis machine when he lived in Afghanistan. That same year, the FBI’s top counterterrorism official, Dale Watson, said, “I personally think he is probably not with us anymore.”
A Taliban leader told the Pakistan Observer on December 21, 2002, that Bin Laden was suffering from a serious lung complication and died in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief, according to Fox News.
Alex Jones was told live on the radio in 2002 by high-level Council on Foreign Relations members that Osama Bin Laden had died of kidney failure in early 2002.
“I have it from high level [sources] from inside the Bush administration…that bin Laden died of natural causes and that his family has given the body to the CIA, that they’re gonna roll him out right before the election, that he’s on ice right now. They will claim they killed him right before the election,” Alex said at the time.
“Jones gave a caution that the intelligence could be disinformation but claimed that his base in Austin was extremely close to the Bush administration and similar information received in the past had been credible,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote in August of 2002.
During the 2004 election, CNN reported that Democratic insiders had been told that George W. Bush was going to use the Bin Laden body as an ace-in-the-hole if he thought he was in danger of losing the 2004 election. This confirmed the evidence that Jones had been given by the CFR and others.
In 2003, former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright told Fox News Channel analyst Morton Kondracke she suspected Bush knew the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden and was waiting for the most politically expedient moment to announce his capture.
Benazir Bhutto, who was killed in a suicide attack at the end of 2007, stated that Osama bin Laden had been killed by Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh, a man convicted of kidnapping and killing journalist Daniel Pearl.
Obama’s announcement follows the release of a highly suspicious birth certificate last week. Both events represent psychological operations that possibly portend more significant events in the days ahead as the U.S. dollar continues to lose its reserve status, the economy fails to recover as promised, and wars expand in Libya, Pakistan, and Afghanistan.
Obama’s propaganda stunt arrives as the Democrats kick off their leader’s presidential reelection bid against a number of Republicans contenders who have been highly critical of not only his perceived handling of the economy, but also his management of the manufactured war on terror.
Original post by Alex Jones
also lol at people beliveing obamas birth cert was real.

It was shopped to hell.so obvious.

Original post by ThePropheticNomad

Oh look, idiots do come in pairs :biggrin:

Just shut up.
Reply 1044
Original post by Sharri5
Yeah, keep on attacking me. You're ahead--keep going. don't stop now. :wink:

"i can wrap rings around you" "go play with 12 years" "i'm so above your level"

and you're questioning my maturity? :confused:

perhaps i'd attack your point if you actually bothered to make one.
Islam does not say bury a body @ sea.. it's sickening that muslims in particular are celebrating his death... it's haram to do so regardless of what he's been accused off (and we don't even know if THAT'S true)

tbh the whole thing has also sounded fishy but hey let's see if Obama tells the troops to leave every country.. bet it won't happen smh.
Reply 1046
Original post by ThePropheticNomad

yeah link prison planet :rolleyes: might as well cite Press TV when talking about America
Original post by BaddestChick
Islam does not say bury a body @ sea.. it's sickening that muslims in particular are celebrating his death... it's haram to do so regardless of what he's been accused off (and we don't even know if THAT'S true)

tbh the whole thing has also sounded fishy but hey let's see if Obama tells the troops to leave every country.. bet it won't happen smh.

It does not say to NOT bury a body at sea.
They are perfectly allowed to bury it at sea if they fear burying him in the ground will result in repercussions.
Been discussed many times on here.. many times in the news.. please read more.
"The awkward moment when you realise Osama Bin Laden made 7 horcruxes."

I just saw this and couldn't help but laugh. :rofl:
I think it was a bad move to kill Osama Bin Laden, good luck to the US with the coming years of revenge from Al Qaeda. They all seem to think that because they killed Osama the entire system of Al Qaeda is dead? Obviously not. If you kill the President do all the Americans die?
I'm just glad that the UK didn't kill him to be honest.
Original post by lilzoldier
You could have at least spoilered the picture. And btw you're wrong, Osama Bin Laden Died one day after Hitler since Hitler died on the 30th of April not on the 1st of May

Off topic quickly but wth is your sig from??? Is it a movie or something, looks well scary. :s-smilie:
Original post by Kaykiie
That you didn't make it up :rolleyes:

It's really not important but, yeah, you didn't make it up.

I can assure you I did.
Reply 1052
Im not sure if this is true but i heard Saudi Arabia wanted his body, probably to bury him in an Islamic way..but were rejected, why is this?
Anywayz....Hes Not dead thats aload of BS.
Original post by Z-Ninja
Im not sure if this is true but i heard Saudi Arabia wanted his body, probably to bury him in an Islamic way..but were rejected, why is this?

If your going to say he's not dead.

I would like a complete logical reasoning as to why he is not.

Rather than the idiotic 'Cuz we shouldn't believe the government lulz conspiracies i tell ya!'
Original post by Alex Jones
also lol at people beliveing obamas birth cert was real.

It was shopped to hell.so obvious.

GOOD ONE! Really! Idiot. :argh:
Original post by Z-Ninja

Not true, Saudi Arabia rejected the body, not the other way around.

Original post by Arrrrrmelia
I think it was a bad move to kill Osama Bin Laden, good luck to the US with the coming years of revenge from Al Qaeda. They all seem to think that because they killed Osama the entire system of Al Qaeda is dead? Obviously not. If you kill the President do all the Americans die?
I'm just glad that the UK didn't kill him to be honest.

No-one thinks that.

:dance: :dance:
Original post by BaddestChick

Well, it is true. Bin Laden and an Al Qaeda are quite happy to take responsibility for it.
Original post by speedbird
You illiterate peasant . . .

Another retard. If you don't understand the words "real truth", buy a dictionary you gimp.
I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure - Mark Twain

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending