The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ShadowConspiracy
Great, Now the fags like ^ ^ this guy with his 'z0mg ItZ A CoNpSPIRACY iLluMinAti CoMing to Killl arghhhh Make SuRE You PrePARe"

you havent researched anything.

i've spent YEARS researching.

research then come back to me
Reply 2121
Original post by Craig_D
My Dad just told me that Prince William has got married too :dontknow:

lol
I don't care if they release the photos or not to be honest, I'm just going to take Obama on his word. He's hardly going to lie about this is he? I mean, all it would take is Osama to release another video about all of this and then Obama's chances of being re-elected go out of the window. Osama's dead and conspiracy theorists are a fail. It wouldn't be in Obama's best interests to fabricate this...
Original post by californiadreamin
I don't care if they release the photos or not to be honest, I'm just going to take Obama on his word. He's hardly going to lie about this is he? I mean, all it would take is Osama to release another video about all of this and then Obama's chances of being re-elected go out of the window. Osama's dead and conspiracy theorists are a fail. It wouldn't be in Obama's best interests to fabricate this...

For the above reason, the only conspiracy possibilities left are:

1. Osama has been dead ages.
2. Osama is not dead, but captured.

Most probably there's no lie, but I agree with californiadreamin that there's no way that Osama can be alive and free.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
We will never know what actually happened in that compound unless Obama uploads it to his youtube site for lols.

Maybe the Navy seal commander had Bin Laden kneeling down with his hands on his head in surrender and pointed the gun at his head and goes "I am going to end this once and for all". Then one of the other seals goes "you can't....he must stand trial". So the commander goes "he has control of Al Qaeda and the Taleban, he's too dangerous to be left alive", and Bin Laden goes "please don't let him kill me, I'm weak", and the other seal goes "it's not the American way, he must live", he knocks the gun out of the commander's hands and Bin Laden unleashes Muslamic lightning bolts out of his hands and starts zapping the commander, "powweer, unlimited powerrrr!!!" and fires the commander out of the roof. Then the other seal goes "what have I done" and Bin Laden gets up and says "you're fulfilling your destiny, now, join us and I have the power to give you eternal life in paradise". The seal goes "I will do whatever you ask" so Bin Laden goes "gooooooooood. Henceforth you shall be known as Abdullah Bin Mohammed. Now, take this belt of explosives, return to your country and detonate it in Washington. We must move quickly, the Americans are relentless." At that point a mysterious small green figure in US military uniform swings in from the roof, and says "faith in your new jihadist misplaced may be! now a cap in your terrorist ass I will bust" and he whipps out his pistol and put two shots in Bin Laden's head from close range. Then he radios in to President Obama who was watching from the Oval Office and says "good news I have, smoked out of his hole that terrorist motherf-er has been, change you have created, win the next election you will"....

Source? :wink:
Original post by Alex Jones

Yes, researching things that only add up to your theory, and discounting everything else.
Original post by californiadreamin

Osama would not make a video to prove Obama wrong because he is on the run.
Original post by JohnC2211
Yes, researching things that only add up to your theory, and discounting everything else.

no listen fairly to both sides.
Original post by Alex Jones

No you are what we call a typical idiot, Unless someone like you is actually there in whatever situation they don't believe it?

"Project HAARP weather modification ,Deh U. S CauSiNg tSuNaMiS IN JAPan dis CanNot go on WhY WouLd TehY DO dIS"

The longer we have conspiracy theorists the longer we get to laugh at people like you and your retarded views.
Cool find bro.
No you are what we call a typical idiot, Unless someone like you is actually there in whatever situation they don't believe it?

"Project HAARP weather modification ,Deh U. S CauSiNg tSuNaMiS IN JAPan dis CanNot go on WhY WouLd TehY DO dIS"

The longer we have conspiracy theorists the longer we get to laugh at people like you and your retarded views.
Settle down now.

All we ask for is proof that the world's most wanted terrorist has been killed and the white house has refused to give that proof.
Original post by Dekota-XS
Settle down now.

All we ask for is proof that the world's most wanted terrorist has been killed and the white house has refused to give that proof.

No, The only proof you people collect is to back up your own view, Nobody else's just your own.

Look at my previous post, Unless you people are actually right in the centre of what ever situation is you don't believe it.

"Deh MeDiA lieS"
Original post by Dekota-XS
Settle down now.

Isn't the fact that Osama hasn't released a video in protest proof enough?

If I was #1 on the US most wanted list and they said I was dead, you're damn right the first thing I would do is make a video and be all like:

"Hai guysss! Not dead! kthxbye."

Project haarp can do weather modification.i didnt hear anyone who said that part about it causing the tsunamis.

You're the type of person that believes everything the goverment tell them.

Wheres the WMDS brah?Why did they sign off operation northwoods but it got stopped at the last second.what happened in the gulf of tompkin brah which led to NAM?

If you believe the government you are stupid.
Original post by JohnC2211
Isn't the fact that Osama hasn't released a video in protest proof enough?

It took him three months to release his first 9/11 discussion video after it happened. When he releases videos, it's rarely instantaneous.
Reply 2135
So there is zero proof for his death. This proves that the government can spew what ever it wants out of its mass media machines and most people wont even question it.

The US said he was dead, OK, they said there is DNA to prove it, OK. That's not proof!!

I'm not a "conspiracy theorist" as such, but I am critical of what I hear (quite rightfully) so don't tell me to put my tin hat back on.

So the US kills Osama, dumps his body in the sea without any independent sources verifying his identity, refuses to release any pictures or videos, repeatedly change the official story and no body questions it.

Wake up, don't just blindly believe everything the BBC says!!
Original post by /raees.rahim
Good decision, I wouldn't want pictures of my disfigured corpse floating around on the internet to satisfice your curiosity. Show some respect to the man!

and letting 'said' corpse being eaten by sharks is showing respect :colonhash:?
Original post by Foo.mp3

Republicans come out publically bigging Obama's 'leadership' (euphemism for playing ball re: 9/11 conspiracy, or at least the cover up surrounding Osama's likely demise a decade ago or collusion with the CIA since)

Osama was shot dead on the spot despite being unarmed

Obama refuses to release photos

..it all stinks of Derp.

I hope to **** you're joking. Dirka-Dirka, Derp.

Shut up you need a slap in your mouth, noone cares what you hope.
(Awaits mass Conspiracy Theories/Theorists).
Original post by Waqar Y
and letting 'said' corpse being eaten by sharks is showing respect :colonhash:?

Yeah because that's badass, he is a brave man, swimming with sharks etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending