The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tommyjw
I do think it is completely illogical if anyone still thinks they haven't atleast captured him. I mean seriously.. he isn't going to still be in hiding. Imagine the disgrace to America if he just popped up somewhere lol.

Hence he was either killed before (Doubt it, they would have probably told us or it would have been leaked) or they have him now, dead (as in in the sea) or captured somewhere.

The non-release of the photo's doesn't really surprise me. The reason's are logical, like everything else, it would have been good to shut some annoying tin foil hat people up. But then again.. picture of dead Osama = 'lol wut thats not him i can tell total fakess!' which would annoy me even more :P

Completely agree. Give them photos, say it's fake
Give them video, it's been modified.
Get the body out of the sea? Fake body
Send them back in time to show them the raid? Fake
Original post by Bella Occhi
Quelle surprise.

I think he is dead, but I have to say they're not making it any easier on themselves for the many people who think they're lying - first they dump the body in the sea, now they won't release photos...

Which there are perfectly good reasons for both.

Just sayiiiinnn
Original post by Foo.mp3
You going off on one perhaps?.. btw it ain't me that needs a slap if you sincerely believe Bin Laden deserves our 'respect' you fruit :rolleyes:

Going off of what? Why do you roll your eyes like a gay man?
Original post by Rishz
How could a human celebrate another human's death??? It doesn't sound right, I don't think he should have been shot in front of his 13 yr old daughter. :|

And I don't think he should have ordered someone to hijack a plane and slam it into a building.

Swings and roundabouts.
Original post by Alex Jones
What are you talking about?World ending?12th planet?WTF?

They're what you conspiracy idiots believe in?

I dont believe any of that and you clearly are going to an extreme

So what you believe in? HAARP? Signs of the NWO in music

Trying to mention stuff like 10ft giant(wtf?) to try and discredit me when i never said anything like that make you look stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doESXgnq3uw

P.s i got a life and still find time to research current events throughly.

I do as well, I summarise both sides, Unlike conspiracy theorists who only summarise their own.
The Americans will need to pragmatic with this.
If they show pictures of a mutilated Osama people will be miffed (to say the least)
To some people Osama is a god figure- bringing them to safety and victory over the west.

On the otherhand delaying this will lead to some people becoming very rich with whatever nonsense they intend to publish about Bin Laden's death.
Reply 2166
Original post by just say hello
i smell conspiracy

Indeed

Lob da man in sea is an anagram of Osama Bin Laden

OMG IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!
Original post by hamijack
Done.

aw thanks :smile: results will be interesting..
Original post by ShadowConspiracy
They're what you conspiracy idiots believe in?

So what you believe in? HAARP? Signs of the NWO in music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doESXgnq3uw

I do as well, I summarise both sides, Unlike conspiracy theorists who only summarise their own.

Believe in HAARP?Its FACTS.Theres nothing to dicuss about HAARP.

No CT belives in those stupid things and that planetx rubbish are from weirdos and people taking the piss.

Only CT i know who believes that kind of rubbish is david icke and hes a mug.

You dont know anything as you couldnt even answer my question in my other post.
I really do not understand the logistics of a 'burial at sea'. What the hell is that for!?????????????????????

Seems suspicious that they would suddenly get all respectful of their #1 hated man of all time's religious beliefs / funeral practices, considering how they danced on Sadam's body after they hung him.
Original post by ShadowConspiracy
No, Because I have a life, I don't have to reseach about the 12th planet coming in line with Earth and 10ft giants coming down and killing people.

The logic behind it is clearly retarded, The same with most conspiracies , Forget the main evidence only include what makes our view look good.

LOL world ending next year, You people are a joke, Woahh....... wait.... haven't you people made this claim in the past? LOLZ or other conspiracy theories like the war:

Hitler escaping in a sub to the artic, Or Hitler had a secret base in the artic which went underground and he had futuristic alien technology in his hands.

Happened in the events? Japan, Yes a Tsunami, Wait you thought HAARP was to blame pfft.........

Wow..you're dumb.

x

Oh and...I love you.
Reply 2171

surprise surprise.

He died in 2001/2002.They had his body for ages.

ba derp, no he didnt
Original post by goodeye
I really do not understand the logistics of a 'burial at sea'. What the hell is that for!?????????????????????

Seems suspicious that they would suddenly get all respectful of their #1 hated man of all time's religious beliefs / funeral practices, considering how they danced on Sadam's body after they hung him.

It is more respectful of the tradition / religion than him.
Can you imagine the pure HATE American would get if they did not bury him 'properly'? And that hate would come from everyone.. whether they liked Obama or not. I can safely say this because there is a discussion at the moment between people about whether it was done right or not.. image if they had done nothing at all? Nothing wrong with showing respect.

Oh and about the burial.

Burying him on ground means.. they either have to tell no1 where he is.. further sparking conspiracy theories and such , and with no 'proof' they buried him (because they will try to hide the place) they will get hate, much more than they are now.

If they DID tell people where it is.. it would become a shrine, a place for pilgrimage for his believers. The area it in will either have plenty of conflict and hate directed towards it or it will cost a maaaajooorrr amount of money to secure it.
Original post by The Premier

To some people Osama is a god figure- bringing them to safety and victory over the west.

Well that's it you see, he was/is a freedom fighter trying to free the middle East from the powers of America and that was/is his mission. Just because he has been allegedly killed doesn't mean that the mission has ended. Al Queada is still in force along with many other similar groups sharing similar ideologies.

This is not a simple question whether Osama is dead or alive. Al Queada and similar groups have a very strong network as a result of being around for more than 10 years, steps like these which demonstrate how brutal US officials have been with regard to Osama's family will only fuel their anger. Al Queada should not be underestimated neither should the British assume that America will be their primary target.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2174
Original post by goodeye

Original post by goodeye

might as well not do a disrespectful burial for the man who's in charge of al Qaeda, who hates america ANYWAY... hey, let's anger them even more! great idea.. not

and come on, why should you not be respectful of a man's religion? the first amendment in the constitution states that everyone has the freedom of religion, and we generally try to uphold that as much as possible (i cant think of any counterexamples, but i dont want to say we ALWAYS do for fear of getting yelled at xD )
Original post by Peachykeen09
Wow..you're dumb.

Oh and...I love you.

That guy was a mug.Plain and simple.
who wants to see pictures of a dead man that has been shot through the head anyway?!?
This is getting more dodgy by the day.

First he was armed, now they say he wasnt. First he used his wife as a shield and she was shot and killed, now they're saying he didnt use her as a shield and she is alive. First they say they killed him in self-defence, but his daughter says the soldiers held him for several minutes before killing him.

I mean how hard is it for 6 soldiers to get a story straight?
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sorry, is there something wrong with being gay? :s-smilie:

Of course, it's a sin.

No, there is not but you're still dumb, and don't try to change the subject and tell me what you meant by 'going off about one' and the relevancy of saying Islam is a religion of peace and respect :lolwut:. And trolling aside, terrorist or not I personally don't think anyone deserves it but maybe that's my uber liberal pc psyche coming into play, and I am entitled to that although other people may have different opinions :lolwut:
That guy was a mug.Plain and simple.

what do you think about this Dr. Pieczenik guy? I feel like there's something fishy about him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending