UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by timothyc
more details?

Basically we've started looking for places and calling up agencies etc etc.. But apparently you have to do it closer to the date you plan on moving in (like a month or two before). We start on the 26th of september so i think we're thinking of moving in mid september.

But we just need to find two people to share with us first to go ahead with anything.. Where are you off to?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 261
Original post by tiagocoelho1
Basically we've started looking for places and calling up agencies etc etc.. But apparently you have to do it closer to the date you plan on moving in (like a month or two before). We start on the 26th of september so i think we're thinking of moving in mid september.

But we just need to find two people to share with us first to go ahead with anything.. Where are you off to?

Have you found anyone else? I will be doing fine art in csm
Have you found anyone else? I will be doing fine art in csm

Yeah same!! And no not yet at the moment its just me and my mate josh.. Are you not planning on going into halls then?
Reply 263
Yeah same!! And no not yet at the moment its just me and my mate josh.. Are you not planning on going into halls then?

cool :smile: I have applied but haven't heard from them yet. the halls seem so far away
cool :smile: I have applied but haven't heard from them yet. the halls seem so far away

They still haven't got back to you?! I'm assuming you're a foreign student right?
Reply 265
They still haven't got back to you?! I'm assuming you're a foreign student right?

yes. :smile:
Where from?
Reply 267
hong kong
I confirmed my room at Ewen Henderson a few weeks ago! Anyone else definitely going to be at EH too? Cannot wait to start university in September now... Just want to be in London. See y'all there :smile:
Original post by fleurie12
I am.. :smile: What course are you doing? x

I'm gona be in Ewen Henderson too. I'm doing Journalism at LCC. what about you?
Original post by snippysnappy

Original post by snippysnappy
Is ANYONE going to be doing photojournalism? Haven't found anyone yet..
I'll be staying at Julian Markham

are you doing that at LCC? If its any consolation I'll be doing Journalism (just without the photo part) haha
Reply 271
Original post by fabianne
is any one staying at opal 4, manna ash house or emily bowes court in sept 2011?

Ive just recieved and offer for Emily Bowes, im looking quite forward to it :smile: Hopefully all of the problems will be sorted out by the time we arrive haha
Original post by vonstrangle
are you doing that at LCC? If its any consolation I'll be doing Journalism (just without the photo part) haha

yup! i think it's in the same department as the journalism course :smile:
Original post by Shinsaku1124
Hi, I have conformed a room in Will Wyatt Court, but I would like to be in Julian Markham.
Would anyone like to swap rooms with me?

Kind regards,
Shinsaku

hiya shinsaku, i have accepted halls at don gratton however want will wyatt! would you want to swap with me?
Original post by loobyloo92
Is anyone living at Don Gratton and Studying at High Holbourn?

i don't think anyone will be studying at high holborn come september because of the move to kings x! i am staying in don gratton!
everyone seems to be getting replies so soooooon :frown:
they still havent got back to me! I want Manna Ash!
Original post by fabianne
hey iv been offered a room at opal 4 in sept. are you staying there? what course you taking? x

Yeah, I'm staying there!! I'm taking BA Fine Art at CSM. x
I GOT MANNA ASH!

Oh I'm so happy! I'm taking Creative Advertising at LCC :smile:
eeeeeeeeeep Manna Ash Manna Ash Manna Ash!

How long after they confirmed your place did you's get an email from the company that runs them???
Reply 278
Original post by Rossical
I GOT MANNA ASH!

Oh I'm so happy! I'm taking Creative Advertising at LCC :smile:
eeeeeeeeeep Manna Ash Manna Ash Manna Ash!

How long after they confirmed your place did you's get an email from the company that runs them???

Wayheyyy... fellow manna ash person..... it took them a little while for them to get back to me, a couple days.... an then i had to pay my deposit to secure it!
Original post by yaravel
I'm under 18 so I have to live at furzedown and cedars. Does anyone know something about these halls? The new block at furzedown is the B-block, right? It makes sense but I figured it would be better to ask anyhow. I'm thinking about applying for the new block as I heard it is considerabily better.

You don't have to anymore, it changed. I am also under 18 and I am going to be living in Julian Markham :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending