The Student Room Group

Geordie Shore

Scroll to see replies

I've seen them filming in Newcastle.
Scary doesn't even begin to describe what I saw.
When I first heard about this I thought it was a joke.

And they say they're dumbing down TV? :rolleyes:
Reply 3
LOL this is going to be jokes...
Reply 5
I cannot ****ing wait. Seriously.

It won't be a patch on Jersey Shore, but will definetly be worth a watch
:rofl:

God they must be desperate.
Just when I thought TV (especially reality tv) couldn't get any lower.
Reply 7
"When it come to lasses, I do more groundwork than Alan Titchmarsh".

Class.
The stigma I will have to carry with me whenever I tell people I'm from Newcastle (ish) will be unbearable :tongue:
Reply 9
most of them arent even from newcastle. theyre from boro and the likes.
its going to make us northerners all look like idiots.
like, am i **** anything like the lasses on there man. seriously :|
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
CANT WAIT! i love all the **** tv shows. was a bit disappointed by 'made in chelsea', which aired the other day. the only way is essex is going to be a tough one to beat :wink:
Original post by flywithemma
The stigma I will have to carry with me whenever I tell people I'm from Newcastle (ish) will be unbearable :tongue:

Same here! I'm going to Sheffield for uni soon, will just pretend I'm from there :tongue:
Reply 12
Haha, I used to live near Newcastle so I totally want to watch this.
Reply 13
:teeth: tomorrow night
Reply 14
I cant believe this is on tomorrow and ill miss it because of stupid work. Does mtv have a mtv+1? then I might be able to catch it an hour later.
Why do people think that everybody in the U.K generalises an area just from a TV show. Now I would understand the concern if this show was the first to be seen by a little tribe in Amazon Rainforst which had no conprehention of the outside world, but it's not. All this rubbish about 'omg I'm gonna be generalised' needs to stop.
Programmes like this only appear to glorify idiots and idiotic behaviour.
Reply 17
Kill it with fire.
Seen it all before. Not interested in a poor attempt to recreate the madness of Jersey shore. At least Jersey shore was a place where you would be okay to holiday in the summer with its fine beaches and weather. Newcastle? :hmmmm2:
Reply 19
I hope one of the geordie girls gets punched.

Quick Reply

Latest