The Student Room Group

amazon apprenticeship Buying and Merchandising

Has anyone received an assesment centre invite for the Buying and Merchandising apprenticeship?

Scroll to see replies

I received an invitation to take an assessment. Have you done it? Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips.
Reply 2
Original post by amazonbablu
I received an invitation to take an assessment. Have you done it? Please let me know if you have any suggestions or tips.

Is it the artic shore assessment?
Original post by hmkj

Yes, its Artic shore assessment.
Original post by hmkj

Yes, it is from Artic Shore
Reply 5
Yes, it is from Artic Shore

My tip would be to read the instructions carefully and don't rush it. For the assessment you need to play games, it tests your personality traits. The assessment tests how you approach the games.
Original post by hmkj
Has anyone received an assesment centre invite for the Buying and Merchandising apprenticeship?

Not yet, have you heard anything?
Reply 7
Original post by KorelleNorthern
Not yet, have you heard anything?

Me neither, I'm waiting to hear back after the video interview. I feel a bit less nervous now 😅
Original post by hmkj
Me neither, I'm waiting to hear back after the video interview. I feel a bit less nervous now 😅

Same here! I will let you know if I hear anything
Original post by hmkj
My tip would be to read the instructions carefully and don't rush it. For the assessment you need to play games, it tests your personality traits. The assessment tests how you approach the games.

Thank you for your tip. What did they ask you in your video interview? Was it related to Amazon leadership principles?
Reply 10
Original post by hmkj

Not yet, I’m waiting to hear back from the video interview too. Let me know if you hear anything:smile:
Reply 11
Thank you for your tip. What did they ask you in your video interview? Was it related to Amazon leadership principles?

I remember the interview included 3 questions and one of the them was about the leadership principles, the other 2 were about why you chose an apprenticeship and what skills you have that you believe would make you succeed.
It’s easy tbh, Wilo lets you practice before you start the interview. Best of luck! :smile:
Thank you for your support. Really appreciate it.
Original post by mmg96
I remember the interview included 3 questions and one of the them was about the leadership principles, the other 2 were about why you chose an apprenticeship and what skills you have that you believe would make you succeed.
It’s easy tbh, Wilo lets you practice before you start the interview. Best of luck! :smile:

I have my video interview deadline tomorrow, nervous about it. Thank you for the tips 🙂
Best of luck for your video interview and share your experience please.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Best of luck for your video interview and share your experience please.

Thank you, I will let you know 🙂
Original post by Purandare
Thank you, I will let you know 🙂

How did go? How many questions were they? Was that difficult?
How did go? How many questions were they? Was that difficult?

It was okay, questions were easy and very general about the apprenticeship and Amazon.
Original post by Purandare
It was okay, questions were easy and very general about the apprenticeship and Amazon.

That’s good. 👍
Original post by hmkj

Have you heard back from them after video interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending