The Student Room Group

Amazon Apprenticeship application still showing as 'submitted'

Hi :smile:

I put in my application for the software engineering apprenticeship at Amazon at the beginning of December, then did the Artic Shores assessment a few days later and my application is still showing as 'Application submitted'.

It's nearly been 2 months, does this mean my application is no longer being considered? Or are applications for the Autumn 2024 entries probably not going to be looked at for a while?

I read on another forum that if your application stays as submitted that it most likely hasn't been looked at and won't be considered, do yous reckon this is the case?

If anyone else has applied, I'd love to hear if you've had any updates or heard back etc :smile:

Thanks!

(edit: correcting typo)
(edited 3 months ago)
Original post by reinecosmique

I put in my application for the software engineering apprenticeship at Amazon at the beginning of December, then did the Artic Shores assessment a few days late and my application is still showing as 'Application submitted'.

It's nearly been 2 months, does this mean my application is no longer being considered? Or are applications for the Autumn 2024 entries probably not going to be looked at for a while?

I read on another forum that if your application stays as submitted that it most likely hasn't been looked at and won't be considered, do yous reckon this is the case?

If anyone else has applied, I'd love to hear if you've had any updates or heard back etc :smile:

Thanks!

I think applied for this at the start of January, as far as I can see the applications have now closed. I've only just recently (this monday) completed my artic shores assessment and received feedback for that (although I did mine on time). I've not heard anything back yet. I have seen people in other threads who've been invited for interview who applied in december so I'm not sure. They did say in the email that they wouldn't extend the deadline for artic shores assessments so maybe they're quite strict on that??

I'll let you know if I hear anything back, good luck!!
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by muffincoffeecake
I think applied for this at the start of January, as far as I can see the applications have now closed. I've only just recently (this monday) completed my artic shores assessment and received feedback for that (although I did mine on time). I've not heard anything back yet. I have seen people in other threads who've been invited for interview who applied in december so I'm not sure. They did say in the email that they wouldn't extend the deadline for artic shores assessments so maybe they're quite strict on that??

I'll let you know if I hear anything back, good luck!!

Hey muffincoffeecake 🙂

Sorry, I've corrected the typo now but I meant to say I did the Arctic Shores assessment a few days later. So I applied on the 11th Dec, got invited to do the Arctic Shores assessment on the 14th and completed it on the 15th Dec, and haven't heard anything since.

Hopefully you hear something back too, and good luck as well 🙂
in the same boat - been waiting for a video interview for 2 weeks now :frown: not sure if it makes a difference but i applied for data
Reply 4
Mine says application submitted. I received interview email couple days ago
Original post by Nikki,
Mine says application submitted. I received interview email couple days ago

when did you complete the online games assessment?
Reply 6
Original post by tayIorswift17
when did you complete the online games assessment?

Last week
Reply 7
I think response rates depend on what you’ve applied for though . I didn’t apply for data
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 8
I applied for finance and did the Artic Shores assessment back in January. I still haven't heard anything since.
Reply 9
Original post by reinecosmique

I put in my application for the software engineering apprenticeship at Amazon at the beginning of December, then did the Artic Shores assessment a few days later and my application is still showing as 'Application submitted'.

Thanks!

(edit: correcting typo)

Same with me. I applied on the 12th of December and I’m still waiting.
Original post by pjoby20
I applied for finance and did the Artic Shores assessment back in January. I still haven't heard anything since.
I also applied for Finance did Arctic Shores in Dec and video interview in Jan but nothing since. I believe they will be coming out with acceptances and rejections in the next couple of weeks though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending