The Student Room Group

Boyfriend told me his ex is better looking?

My boyfriend and I were playing truth or dare drunk. We were asking various questions and one question he happened to ask was who was bigger. I only ever had 2 s*x partners, where as he had many. I told him the truth and he’s giving me **** ever since. Saying that he will never compare, when there is hardly anything in the difference. We met last night to discuss it and he told me it bothers him that I don’t have various sexual partners. Which I find weird. While talking he tried to give me an example of why he feels bad because it’s an ex. This ex is 4 years ago and I was talking to him for a year before we did anything and it only lasted sexually for 6 months. I’m with this boy almost 4 years now. While giving the example he told me that if he was to do a three**me. With ex and random girl? Who would I be more bothered about. His ex is a very heavy girl now. But said you get tried about by various guys, but my ex used get tried by our little city soccer players” I said are you trying to say she’s better looking so? He denied it but why say that? Our country isn’t big soccer wise so the city he’s even on about it’s nothing major. I hit back and said look everyone is entitled to there opinion and hit back that I was getting tried by an old love island winner and Geordie shore lad. We aren’t from uk btw. It’s ireland. What’s your take? also he’s after telling me 2 weeks ago that he’s bi curious and he told me on my birthday. He was trying to see would I be up for it. I said it straight my views on the matter and now I’m dealing with this? Please can someone give an opinion. He’s trying to say he wasn’t implying to say she’s better looking. Just that she was a good looking girl back in the day?
Reply 1
I feel like you should break up with him.
Reply 2
It’s hard to fathom what exactly you’re saying, but truth or dare is generally a game worth avoiding with a partner present

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending