The Student Room Group

Amazon degree apprenticeship

I just completed my game assessment for my project management degree does anyone know how long amazon takes to respond afterwards
Original post by omzwomz
I just completed my game assessment for my project management degree does anyone know how long amazon takes to respond afterwards

I've just done my arctic shores, the last one where you have to click space bar to achieve the code was painful. I inky made it to the last stage 2 numbers in.
Original post by omzwomz

They only took a couple of days to reply to me, I’ve just completely the arctic shores assessment!
Congratulations on completing your game assessment for the project management degree! The response time from Amazon may vary, but they typically aim to provide feedback within a reasonable timeframe. Keep an eye on your communication channels for updates. Wishing you the best on your project management journey!
Original post by omzwomz

Did you get any feedback from arctic shores
Reply 5
Original post by omzwomz

I got video interview about a week after for finance but not heard about AC yet
Reply 6
Original post by omzwomz

To add to this I wouldn’t stress about lack of response or your performance. I rushed through mine 30 mins before deadline as it was Xmas holidays and I forgot. Still passed!
Reply 7
Original post by reformed-varnish
Did you get any feedback from arctic shores

Yeah they give you a report that shows your ability to assess situations
Reply 8
Original post by omzwomz

it took about a week and a few days for me :smile:
Reply 9
I got an invite to do Arctic Shores on the 14th December , completed it on the 19th and then got an email on the 5th Jan asking me to do an interview which was three questions that were a minute long each. I completed that on the 10th and I haven’t heard anything back since apart from an auto generate hank you for completing the interview straight after.

I have a feeling that because the roles have only just come out assessment centres will be later on in the year. All of the stages we’ve gone through at the moment are automated and could be done by computer automatically whereas looking at the interviews usually requires a real person (although one I did a few weeks back I got an email saying I’d passed the “AI” interview and the next stage would be for a real person to look at it??),

What I’m saying is that they’ll probably be waiting for the deadline or until they close applications and then they’ll start going through interviews and will start hearing back. I wouldn’t get too worried.
Reply 10
guys send ur snaps i’ve made a gc w ppl who got offers for sep🫶🏻

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending