The Student Room Group
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website

Primary Education First Years Bangor :)

Just wondered who else was starting Bangor uni doing primary education this September?
:smile:
Reply 1
Hi
Im starting Primary Education with QTS in september :smile:
havent managed to find anyone else whos starting.
Hope we can talk and get to know each other before term starts
Holly x
Bangor University
Bangor University
Visit website
Reply 2
Im also starting Primary Ed in september, do you know if we get given a reading list before september?
kim
Reply 3
Original post by kc1993
Im also starting Primary Ed in september, do you know if we get given a reading list before september?
kim

I dont think we do :s-smilie: I am a student at the uni and am swapping course. I emailed someone in the school of education about a reading list but got no reply
Holly x
Reply 4
Hey, I'll be starting Primary Ed in September aswell!
Reply 5
I'm starting Primary Education in September too. I'm driving in though, not staying in the halls. Does anyone know anyone who's driving from the Denbighshire area so we could perhaps share lifts?!
xx
Original post by LowriEvans
I'm starting Primary Education in September too. I'm driving in though, not staying in the halls. Does anyone know anyone who's driving from the Denbighshire area so we could perhaps share lifts?!
xx

Hi Lowri,

Although I am not doing the Primary Education degree, I will be starting the Primary ed PGCE next sept (2012) and will be travelling from denbighshire every day too. Did you manage to find anyone to share lifts with? I would be interested if you had not found anyone to travel with by next september.

:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest