The Student Room Group

Bangor Offer holder days.

Anyone else booked their offer holders day yet? I chose the 24th of February and am doing medicine.
If anyone else is going on the same day I'll see you there!
Reply 1
Original post by Jack Kessell
Anyone else booked their offer holders day yet? I chose the 24th of February and am doing medicine.
If anyone else is going on the same day I'll see you there!

Me too i’m going for medicine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by amlll00

Me too i’m going for medicine :smile:

Ooh nice! Is bangor your firm choice?
Reply 3

Ooh nice! Is bangor your firm choice?

Yeah i’ve firmed it and withdrew from other places i hadn’t heard back from lol, have you had the email about accommodation yet?
Reply 4
also is there any gc’s for bangor yet?
Reply 5
Original post by amlll00

Yeah i’ve firmed it and withdrew from other places i hadn’t heard back from lol, have you had the email about accommodation yet?

No I've not received that email yet :frown:, have you? Also have you booked your offer holders day yet?
Reply 6
Original post by amlll00
also is there any gc’s for bangor yet?

I think there's a couple people trying to set something up through here
Reply 7

No I've not received that email yet :frown:, have you? Also have you booked your offer holders day yet?

Yeah i’ve booked 24th of feb and no I haven’t had an email but I rang the accommodation no. because i’m pretty sure we’ll have an extended course like 42weeks+ so we might have to stay in borth for the extra time, i want to stay in at mary’s then borth/at home in the summer
Reply 8
Original post by amlll00

Yeah i’ve booked 24th of feb and no I haven’t had an email but I rang the accommodation no. because i’m pretty sure we’ll have an extended course like 42weeks+ so we might have to stay in borth for the extra time, i want to stay in at mary’s then borth/at home in the summer

Right, well I'm sure when we receive the email it will all be explained further. In terms of accommodation I was thinking for going for friddoedd
Reply 9

Right, well I'm sure when we receive the email it will all be explained further. In terms of accommodation I was thinking for going for friddoedd

Yeah i know someone doing midwifery and they said the healthcare science building is closer to that accommodation so probably a good choice 👍🏼
Reply 10
Original post by amlll00

Yeah i know someone doing midwifery and they said the healthcare science building is closer to that accommodation so probably a good choice 👍🏼

So what makes you choose st Mary's?
Reply 11

So what makes you choose st Mary's?

Sounds a bit silly but I don’t want to have just a single bed, my boyfriend will be visiting I don’t want to make him sleep on the floor 😂
Reply 12
Original post by amlll00

Sounds a bit silly but I don’t want to have just a single bed, my boyfriend will be visiting I don’t want to make him sleep on the floor 😂

Haha 😂, well fair enough, I literally di not know anyone else who is going bangor too and I live 4 hours away so I don't have to worry about anything like that 😅
Reply 13

Haha 😂, well fair enough, I literally di not know anyone else who is going bangor too and I live 4 hours away so I don't have to worry about anything like that 😅

Yeah i’m only from 40 mins away and grew up playing netball in bangor, on my second gap year though so everyone i know there will be leaving after my first year anyway 😂 are you coming straight from school?
Reply 14
Original post by amlll00

Yeah i’m only from 40 mins away and grew up playing netball in bangor, on my second gap year though so everyone i know there will be leaving after my first year anyway 😂 are you coming straight from school?

Wow, so you must know the area really well. Yeah, I'm coming straight from sixth form up to bangor, I'm so excited!
Reply 15

Wow, so you must know the area really well. Yeah, I'm coming straight from sixth form up to bangor, I'm so excited!

Yeah me too i’m really looking forward to it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending