The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brighteyes1994
Please say we're all about for the gold medal game? I managed to get my shift covered for a couple of hours so I could watch it live :colone:

yup im ready for it haha
Reply 3761
Spain need to get Ibaka and the Gasols out at the same time and kill it inside but I dunno if they will and even if they do USA will probably still win
Game starts with a Kobe assist, ahaha
Reply 3763
3 pointers are like layups for Kevin Durant with this shorter 3 point arc
Someone needs to punch these referees im part Spanish but bloody hell i cant stand international basketball its so soft. You get called for Bogus fouls and hopefully someone punches Rudy in the balls because that guy is flopping like mad. Wheres Batum when you want him...
Reply 3765
Spains coach has had a mare letting Marc get into foul trouble so quickly
Original post by johnharris19944
Someone needs to punch these referees im part Spanish but bloody hell i cant stand international basketball its so soft. You get called for Bogus fouls and hopefully someone punches Rudy in the balls because that guy is flopping like mad. Wheres Batum when you want him...

Thank goodness somebody else see's this. 😡

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by alexsong
Spains coach has had a mare letting Marc get into foul trouble so quickly

Agreed i thought i was sort of making up fouls when i thought Marc G had 4 fouls then i realized he actually did and i thought what was the coach playing at?
Original post by Reese_whitley
Thank goodness somebody else see's this.

I mean its ridiculous how much flopping there is.
Reply 3768
Original post by alexsong
LeBron

Again
This has been Lebron's year
Reply 3770
Lebron be killing it this season.
Man Lebron, Durant and Kobe all stepped up for USA brilliant.
Lebron really set the tone this Olympics. I'm proud of him. And I'm a bulls fan so it hurt my soul to see him win the championship, but he is growing on me now.

(edited 11 years ago)
I was most impressed by CP3 actually. Was expecting LeBron to be good but Paul really turned it up a notch.
Awesome game - agree with above, I was impressed with CP3 too - he felt he'd been done an injustice by the refs and felt he had something to prove!
LeBron's Year: NBA MVP, Finals MVP, NBA title, Olympic gold medal not to bad for the man haha. Sad to see probably Kobe's last olympics ever, Heat fan but he turned it up when it mattered!
Iggy gonna cry :redface:
Reply 3777
Original post by brighteyes1994
Awesome game - agree with above, I was impressed with CP3 too - he felt he'd been done an injustice by the refs and felt he had something to prove!

Had to laugh at Paul of all people moaning about flopping
Reply 3778
Lebron James ffs :adore:
Do you guys think that we'll be getting any NBA games in the UK this year? Now that all the schedules are released and with the fact that the olympics were here already this year, I'm thinking it's probably less likely now :frown:

Also, when we start the new thread, how about making it the TSR Basketball/NBA society? Might attract some more people to chat, don't know what you guys think??

Latest