The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Help with accomodation at manchester uni

HIIIII please please help any Manchester uni students! I'm stuck for accommodation I want self catered, preferably in Fallowfield and i need some recommendations and feedback on where to go and where not to go! Any help would be amazing please and thankyou!!!:smile::smile:
Reply 1
I'm after the same! I've applied to oak house twice (one with and without basin) and put Richmond as my third choice :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Ah yess! I didn't think we could put oak house twice! Thats a fab idea and yes I thought about richmond park! Thanks a lot :smile:
Original post by lizzyj94
HIIIII please please help any Manchester uni students! I'm stuck for accommodation I want self catered, preferably in Fallowfield and i need some recommendations and feedback on where to go and where not to go! Any help would be amazing please and thankyou!!!:smile::smile:

Original post by Lsfmith
I'm after the same! I've applied to oak house twice (one with and without basin) and put Richmond as my third choice :smile:

Have a look at this thread - it's a rather gigantic FAQ on Manchester's halls :smile: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2091577
Reply 4
I may have to sign up for the same halls as you two! haha and ahh ok! Thanks a lot :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending