The Student Room Group

Student accommodation Manchester

Hi,
I'm looking for some guidance as to how to find accomodation in Manchester. My son will be joining Barclays (Knutsford) to do a degree apprenticeship and will be attending Manchester Met Uni one day a week. So he needs something which is convenient for both locations.
This is our first child off to university and times have changed so much since we went! We're open to all suggestions as we don't know where to look/start really!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Original post by Stummy
Hi,
I'm looking for some guidance as to how to find accomodation in Manchester. My son will be joining Barclays (Knutsford) to do a degree apprenticeship and will be attending Manchester Met Uni one day a week. So he needs something which is convenient for both locations.
This is our first child off to university and times have changed so much since we went! We're open to all suggestions as we don't know where to look/start really!
Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi! Congratulations to your son! I’m actually set to pursue a degree apprenticeship for the BBC and will be attending Manchester Met uni too-I’m in a similar position as I will be relocating to manchester,but i’m not actually sure how to sort accommodation. I know this isn't an answer to your question but would you be interested in getting in touch as me and your son are in the same boat? No worries if not of course!
Hi @Stummy and @hellooo1234

Our degree apprenticeship students aren't eligible to apply for our student accommodation as they aren't full-time students, so we recommend going into private accommodation if they plan to relocate. Sites such as Spare Room are really good for this. Our Apprenticeships team ([email protected]) should also be able to advise on accommodation options if you want to drop them an email:smile:

I hope this helps!!

Chloe:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending