The Student Room Group

can someone please post an example of a completed litreture edexel A2 coursework

im doing my litreture coursework and i would really like an example of a completed paper so i kno wat i need 2.preferably i would like a paper with a gud grade
Reply 1
Original post by shante603
im doing my litreture coursework and i would really like an example of a completed paper so i kno wat i need 2.preferably i would like a paper with a gud grade

You'll find they are difficult to come by. The only thing I can suggest is asking your teacher to show you an example.

I'm doing the same coursework, on the same board, and our teacher showed us a page or two from a couple essays but even that is pushing it. Examiners are looking for evidence of a self-motivated piece of coursework.
Reply 2
thanx alot! i just needed to look at the format of the coursework since i have never done coursework before.i got hold of some incomplete samples and they helped at least to get a feel of things
Reply 3
Original post by shante603
thanx alot! i just needed to look at the format of the coursework since i have never done coursework before.i got hold of some incomplete samples and they helped at least to get a feel of things

I forgot to mention, check out examiner reports of the coursework as they include samples of essays such as the introduction with comments by the examiners themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending