The Student Room Group

Private candidate

(i live in wales btw)
im currently doing computer science (requires coursework) and further maths
im thinking of completing my A2 exams as a private candidate and just had a few questions.
How would i complete my coursework as a private candidate.
would I have to hire a tutor to help me with it or would i have to go to a college where they allow private candidates to sit exams and ask them to mark it for me?
i also wanted to ask could i use my secondary school teachers as a reference for uni instead of my college tutors.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply