The Student Room Group

If I can get accepted easily

I am in yr 10 and I'm taking Edexel math Fondation tier and Edexel Double Award Science is there a chance I can get accepted into a university?
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 1
I am in yr 10 and I'm taking Edexel math Fondation tier and Edexel Double Award Science is there a chance I can get accepted into a university?
Original post by Sarah1911sa

Yes
Universities are more considered for your level 3 qualifications - A Levels, T Levels, BTEC’s - that you do after completing your gcse’s than your gcse’s. It is different for each course at different universities - but the basic requirement is passing (4 or above) in gcse maths and english.
Reply 3
Original post by BankaiGintoki

Yes
Universities are more considered for your level 3 qualifications - A Levels, T Levels, BTEC’s - that you do after completing your gcse’s than your gcse’s. It is different for each course at different universities - but the basic requirement is passing (4 or above) in gcse maths and english.

Tysm!
Reply 4
I would think so! So long as you work hard! Don't quote me on this one, but you may (emphasis on the may) be able to move up a tier in Maths if you work hard. It depends on the uni and the course but a fair few unis say they want a 4 or a 5 in Maths. Any other opinions? I am not the most knowledgeable in this field ahaha

Quick Reply

Latest