The Student Room Group

TSR FIFA League

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Thamesgbaski
Has XBOX group A been completed? Group B is done and dusted, we are waiting!

I've got paddy twice tonight, I think I'm facing you since I've probably topped the group. Gonna have dinner and check if he's online.
Original post by gunit123
I'm definitely topping Group A - is it between you and Germany for 2nd spot in Group B?

No, I've played 6 won 4
zx800 has played 6 won 5, he's top
Both of the other members have already got three losses, so I am definitely second.
Original post by Nerd2
I want a rematch!! please:colondollar:
I swear I was coming back in that last match, could of at least equalised with a bit more time. I getting better.

you free to play fifa tonight?
Reply 503
Original post by mahatma ghandi
No, I've played 6 won 4
zx800 has played 6 won 5, he's top
Both of the other members have already got three losses, so I am definitely second.

Good to know - when do you want to play the semi-finals? Should we wait for the XBOX guys to reach the semi-final stage?

Also, what happens if both matches are drawn since there is no E.T. in online friendlies. Golden goal?
Original post by diggy
Wow all out attack from now on then it's not immposible

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gunit's qualification is now officially confirmed. I'll just sit and wait, you will need to win your final games with a massive scoreline to boost your GD but Oziris is good and his defense can be difficult to diffuse at times but I'm not going to celebrate being on 11 points yet, because my progression to the semi's is not yet official.

Also, does the group B runner-up get to face Ghandi in the semi's??
Hit me up peeps : U_Got_Merked_94
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
X

Gunit123
X

Is there a 3rd place-play off in this tournament? Just like there is in the real world cup, so it involves the two losing semi-finalists. And like the final it doesn't involve 2 legs, just one game.
Reply 507
Original post by J.Nalbandian14
Is there a 3rd place-play off in this tournament? Just like there is in the real world cup, so it involves the two losing semi-finalists. And like the final it doesn't involve 2 legs, just one game.

Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
X

3rd place-play off sounds reasonable. I agree the final should be 1 match, but what happens if it's a draw??? Remember, there isn't any extra time nor is there penalties :frown:

Also, I think you're facing Spain (zxh800)
Reply 508
Original post by Extricated
Hit me up peeps : U_Got_Merked_94

xbox or ps3???
Original post by Paddy S
x

You ready now. I'm just drying clothes so will be about 10-15mins.
Original post by gunit123
Good to know - when do you want to play the semi-finals? Should we wait for the XBOX guys to reach the semi-final stage?

Also, what happens if both matches are drawn since there is no E.T. in online friendlies. Golden goal?

I would rather play ASAP, you free to play tonight? If both matches are drawn maybe play a third match?, do we decide the winner via the aggregate score of the two games btw?
Reply 511
Original post by sortedguy

yeh, I'll add you now
Reply 512
Original post by sortedguy

whats your PSN?
Original post by Nerd2
whats your PSN?

ill add you now, whats your psn?
Reply 514
Original post by Oziris
Is that 11pm to 1am?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 515
I'm actually so annoyed that I'm in this position

If there's a tournament in the future id rather use clubs instead of international teams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nerd2
whats your PSN?

ive added your psn
Reply 517
any PC players??
Reply 518
Original post by diggy
I'm actually so annoyed that I'm in this position

If there's a tournament in the future id rather use clubs instead of international teams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe have the next tournament involving Champions League teams?
Anyone on ps3 fancy a game??

Quick Reply

Latest