The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Student Court @ Wembley

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I went for a 'D' too, surely must mean something if you can either go for an M, F or a D haha. Didn't see any N for 'neutral' or C for 'co-ed' though so who knows what it's all about really
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
I rang the people up because I was confused as to what 'N' 'D' and 'C' meant. The woman told me that they all mean that the flat is just mixed gender. Having such trouble finding a flat with both boys and girls in, I don't want to be in a all gender flat, how boring :frown:
I went for a mixed flat! One other person in it, a 17 year old male who is also loud and likes friends visiting, like me! A word of advice, I've visited the building, and the higher up you go the hotter it gets
The top floor is like a sauna cos of all the heat, so if you you can't sleep when it's hot etc, go for a lower floor
I'
m not exaggerating when I say how hot the top floor is!
Reply 43
Hi I've just got my email to book my room, I don't know where to go, this sounds so silly but with paying £159 a week I want a decent view, which north south east or west is better?! 😊🔫
Reply 44
Original post by lukeodonnell
I went for a mixed flat! One other person in it, a 17 year old male who is also loud and likes friends visiting, like me! A word of advice, I've visited the building, and the higher up you go the hotter it gets
The top floor is like a sauna cos of all the heat, so if you you can't sleep when it's hot etc, go for a lower floor
I'
m not exaggerating when I say how hot the top floor is!

Please don't say that! I picked the 7th floor...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
Original post by JessicaLO
Hi I've just got my email to book my room, I don't know where to go, this sounds so silly but with paying £159 a week I want a decent view, which north south east or west is better?! ������������

I don't know about south or west, but east faces The Hilton Hotel and north faces a bit of the arena:-) Or alternatively you can request a room looking out into the courtyard :-)
Reply 46
Any one know what room is actually what?
Obviously flat number is labelled but which room is A,B,C etc. is not labelled on the floor plan.
I already booked assuming that A was the first room in.....

Oh and opposite the south there building a huge shopping centre for whoever was wondering what that wind is overlooking. I already booked on the bottom floor of south wing.....not sure if it will necessary be a bad thing to overlook a shopping centre but hey....
Reply 47
I'm on the 6th floor, east or west wing, dynamic flat :biggrin: any loud late nighters looking for a room still, feel free to join!! Lol. So excited. Think I will check out the flats at some point before moving in, no idea how big the rooms are..
Reply 48
Ive been down and the rooms, compared to some of my mates that ive seen, are quite large. Check the pictures on facebook if you havent already, because they are better than those on the website I think.
Reply 49
I'm on the 4th floor on south, 419 I believe.
add me on fb: www.facebook.com/co.dogarescu

Hope my flat mates will be ok, pretty nervous about it.
Guys, Mys is Wemb-South-L07 734E
Hi guys, Im in east block on floor 5, shared flat 513. Anyone else in this flat or near it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tigrah99
I'm on the 6th floor, east or west wing, dynamic flat :biggrin: any loud late nighters looking for a room still, feel free to join!! Lol. So excited. Think I will check out the flats at some point before moving in, no idea how big the rooms are..

Hi i'm also on the east 6 floor! what number are you?:smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Hollyjadebowes
Hi guys, Im in east block on floor 5, shared flat 513. Anyone else in this flat or near it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in the east core, flat 517!:-)
Reply 54
Does anybody know if there's a way to see who else goes into your flat? I've booked my room (east 616D) but would like to see who else is gonna be joining me :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by livmanning18
Hi i'm also on the east 6 floor! what number are you?:smile:

Just looked, I'm in 616 :biggrin: I wonder if there's a way to see who else has booked in, it was empty when I chose it, but it doesn't appear to let me go back to the room chooser to have a look to see if anyone else has gone for it!

Anyone know what date student loans come through, I'm a bit concerned about this first rent installment?
Reply 56
Original post by vanessax
Does anybody know if there's a way to see who else goes into your flat? I've booked my room (east 616D) but would like to see who else is gonna be joining me :smile:

EEK!! We're gonna be flatmates :biggrin:
Reply 57
EEK!! We're gonna be flatmates :biggrin:

Omg I'm actually dead excited, that's 3 of us on here now! There's us three females on here in it & another male, 2 spaces left when I last checked :biggrin: I wish we could see who else was going in!
Just looked, I'm in 616 :biggrin: I wonder if there's a way to see who else has booked in, it was empty when I chose it, but it doesn't appear to let me go back to the room chooser to have a look to see if anyone else has gone for it!

Anyone know what date student loans come through, I'm a bit concerned about this first rent installment?

I know ! They're s another girl who has just quoted me and one boy ! So excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Ahhh i'm so glad I atleast know that i'll be living with you two now & i'll actually kind of know some people! :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending