The Student Room Group

Urgent need london student accommodation

Hiya! i’m looking for student accommodation in London ideally Zones 1-2, close to LSE.
ideally no more than £350 a week.
Self catered en-suite is preferable but it’s not a must so if anyone needs a room takeover or knows anyone who does, please private message me immediately.
Thank you!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Original post by debro
Hiya! i’m looking for student accommodation in London ideally Zones 1-2, close to LSE.
Self catered en-suite is preferable but it’s not a must so if anyone needs a room takeover or knows anyone who does, please private message me immediately.
Thank you!!

Hi I have an en-suite room at Emily bowes court available. Please send me your contact number if you are interested
Reply 3
Hi! If you're still looking for accommodation, I'm giving up my contract for a single studio plus at Eleanor Rosa House. It has an ensuite bathroom and kitchenette for £363.65 pw.

There's more information about the room here: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/eleanor-rosa-house/single-studio-plus
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 4
Hi i have the IQ arcade for £247 a week.

Original post by debro
Thank you!!
Reply 5
Hi, I have a studio at 260£ per week in Wembley
Reply 6
Original post by ZIAHZ
Hi, I have a studio at 260£ per week in Wembley

Which accommodation provider?
Reply 7
Original post by Lndstudent
Which accommodation provider?

Host the Helix
Reply 8
I have a classic en-suite at Depot Point Yugo student accommodation for 365 per week if anyone is interested in taking over my contract; as I have found a new place and am moving out.
Freshly renovated facilities, very friendly flatmates, free access to new on-site gym

Contract details:
En-suite, Flat-share (6 people in a flat), 3min walk to King's Cross station
Start: Anytime from now
Ends: September 1st 2024
Rate: 365.00pounds pcw
https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united...n-suite-129178
Let me know if you're interested
Reply 9
Hello, If any of you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.
Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £9900
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (42 week)
Original post by debro
Thank you!!
Reply 10
also have iq arcade £244 a week, copper room. only 20 min bus from ucl etc. deferring a year so can’t take the property
Reply 11
Original post by debro
Thank you!!

Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is only £247 a week. It’s on Holloway Road, and is a shared bathroom. It’s the copper room if you look on their website. I’m deferring for a year, and so need someone to take over my tenancy urgently. Please contact me ASAP if interested!
I have a classic en-suite at Depot Point Yugo student accommodation for 309 per week if anyone is interested in taking over my contract; as I have found a new place and am moving out.

Freshly renovated facilities, very friendly flatmates, free access to new on-site gym

Contract details:
En-suite, Flat-share (6 people in a flat), 3min walk to King's Cross station
Start: Anytime from now
Ends: September 1st 2024
Rate: 309.00pounds pcw (Bills, Wi-Fi and gym access included)

https://yugo.com/en-gb/global/united...n-suite-129178

Let me know if you're interested
Reply 13
Looking for someone to take over my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions!
(Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract, starting from 17/9.

*Only full-time students at UK/London institutions eligible!

link: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions/large-single-shared
Original post by katielhyy
Looking for someone to take over my UOL tenancy in Handel Mansions!
(Honestly quite heartbroken given its location, price, and room size– but just got an offer from Goodenough College)

Fantastic location in Russel Square, and walkable/ very close to most unis. Large single shared with a room size of 14-18 sq m and double bed, £272.93/week only! You'll only be sharing the kitchen (with your own washing machine) and toilet with 2 others. 50 weeks contract, starting from 17/9.

*Only full-time students at UK/London institutions eligible!

link: https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions/large-single-shared

How many instalments and dates pls
Original post by debro
Thank you!!

Hello,

I am currently studying at Westminster but I am taking a gap year. I need my accommodation filled.

It is a Bronze Studio at IQ Sterling Court in Wembley with a private bathroom and private kitchen.

The contract is for 42 weeks which started on 02/09/2023 and ends on 22/06/2024 and I need the room filled ASAP. The rent is only £282 a week which is a steal for a Bronze Studio.

https://www.iqstudentaccommodation.com/london/sterling-court/bronze-studio

Please get in touch

Thank you.
Reply 16
Original post by Engchem
Hello, If any of you are searching for accommodation for 23/24 year, I can offer to take over my tenancy contract in IQ Arcade accommodation for 23/24 academic year. If you are interested in this variant, but have another in mind, I can make up the price difference.
Room Details:
- Price: £236 per week (vs. £254 on the website), Full price is £9900
- Bronze Room Arca-Floor 4-44-B
- Contract: Now until 06/07/2024 (42 week)

Hello, im definitely very interested if this is still available, how can i message you?
Reply 17
Original post by UrsulaCT
Hi i have the IQ arcade for £247 a week.

Hey! I'm interested in tenancy in IQ Arcade
Reply 18
Original post by UrsulaCT
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is only £247 a week. It’s on Holloway Road, and is a shared bathroom. It’s the copper room if you look on their website. I’m deferring for a year, and so need someone to take over my tenancy urgently. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

Very much interested to take over the contract. How can I contact you?
Reply 19
Original post by debro
Thank you!!

Hi Debro. We have a ensuite in Felda House Student Accomodation , 575 N End Rd, Wembley Park, Wembley HA9 0UU. It is 237 GBP pw. Replacement Tenancy for full 44 weeks . Interested message urgently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending