The Student Room Group

London Tenancy Takeover

Hi! I'm looking to takeover a tenancy in London from September 2023 for about 40-49 weeks. Preferably between £200-250 a week. Currently staying in Emily Bowes Court so if anyone has a tenancy I could takeover in this accommodation, it would be easiest but I am looking for anything in the London area.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aurora.i.23
Hi! I'm looking to takeover a tenancy in London from September 2023 for about 40-49 weeks. Preferably between £200-250 a week. Currently staying in Emily Bowes Court so if anyone has a tenancy I could takeover in this accommodation, it would be easiest but I am looking for anything in the London area.

Hi,
I have an en-suite in Walthamstow and am looking for someone to take over tenancy. This was my daughters and she never actually moved in. The unit has its own private bathroom. £290/wk. Sept. 2, 2023 - Aug., 24, 2024. Please let me know if you’re interested or want more info!

Thanks,
Shannon
Reply 2
I’m interested can you send email for further contact and questions
Original post by Mkk222
I’m interested can you send email for further contact and questions

I think you were responding to me🙂
I just sent you an inbox message. Please ask any questions!
Reply 4
Isn’t allowing me to reply to your private message can you say your email and we’ll contact through there thank you
Reply 5

Hi, I have a place at IQ Aracde for £244 a week, starting from September 9th.
Reply 6
Original post by zay_7123

Hi. I’m interested. Please email me at [email protected]
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7

Interested, DM me @arhhm on ig
Reply 8

Hi, I have a tenancy at IQ Student Arcade, a bronze room for £244 a week, starting from the 9th of September. It is a 51-week contract, but it is booked through amber students, who can help find a replacement tenant for the end part of the contract, for students looking to stay in London over the summer.
Original post by shannonamato
Hi,
I have an en-suite in Walthamstow and am looking for someone to take over tenancy. This was my daughters and she never actually moved in. The unit has its own private bathroom. £290/wk. Sept. 2, 2023 - Aug., 24, 2024. Please let me know if you’re interested or want more info!

Thanks,
Shannon

hi is this still available?
Hi, I have a tenancy at IQ Student Arcade, a bronze room for £244 a week, starting from the 9th of September. It is a 51-week contract, but it is booked through amber students, who can help find a replacement tenant for the end part of the contract, for students looking to stay in London over the summer.

Reply 11
Original post by aoidoisandai

yes contact me on gmail ASAP
[email protected]
Reply 12

Hello Aurora

Greetings .

I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House Wembley. Contract is for 44 weeks . Started 16th September . Rent is only £237 per week.

Felda House is just a few minutes walk from the iconic Wembley Stadium and Designer Outlet which offers many shops, restaurants and also houses the local cinema. Wembley Park underground station is also a 5 minute walk from the student accommodation allowing easy access to the vibrancy of Central London.

575 N End Rd, Wembley Park, Wembley HA9 0UU, United Kingdom

B. r
Reply 13
Hi,

I applied late and have been I’ve been looking for accommodation in Wembley this is perfect for me if it’s still available. Please message me .

Thank you

Original post by rehmanm
Hello Aurora

Greetings .

I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House Wembley. Contract is for 44 weeks . Started 16th September . Rent is only £237 per week.

Felda House is just a few minutes walk from the iconic Wembley Stadium and Designer Outlet which offers many shops, restaurants and also houses the local cinema. Wembley Park underground station is also a 5 minute walk from the student accommodation allowing easy access to the vibrancy of Central London.

575 N End Rd, Wembley Park, Wembley HA9 0UU, United Kingdom

B. r

Hi,
I’ve been looking for accommodation in Wembley this is perfect for me I need to move as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Reply 14
Not sure why the reply looks like that I apologise it’s my first time using this forum/website
Reply 15
Original post by aleshairw
Hi,

I applied late and have been I’ve been looking for accommodation in Wembley this is perfect for me if it’s still available. Please message me .

Thank you

Hi,
I’ve been looking for accommodation in Wembley this is perfect for me I need to move as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Yes available... Please drop me a quick message... This is in Felda House Wembley .
Reply 16
I’m unable to message on here yet I tried putting my email in the reply but they took it down.

The email is Alesha.irwin1 at gmail,
Reply 17
Original post by aleshairw
Hi,

Thank you

Hi,

Thank you!

hi, I have a place on Holloway Road £247 a week
Reply 18

aurora do you still have this available ?
Hi all,

I've got a studio plus booked at McMillan student village for the 22/23 academic year, however I'm looking for someone to take my place as I'm no longer able to stay here.

It's a 10 minute walk from the University of Greenwich and under 10 minutes from London Bridge, and it's got a kitchen area and toilet all in the room.

If you're interested, please message me for more info or dm me on instagram @alicia.barcl

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending