The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justinawe
I thought you said you made some error with some y-coordinate thingy :colone: congrats on the 75/75 if you did get it, though

Yh that was on C1 which was why I ended up with 98 :tongue:, and thanks.
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Yh that was on C1 which was why I ended up with 98 :tongue:, and thanks.

Oh :lol: welcome to the 100 in C2 crew, in that case :colone:
Reply 3042
Oh :lol: welcome to the 100 in C2 crew, in that case :colone:

blergh
Reply 3043
66 OUT OF 75 FOR AN A thanks guyz
Original post by Xx4L3x

You mean 66/75 for 80 UMS? That's pretty unlikely, it wasn't even that high in Jan.
Original post by Xx4L3x
YOU HAVE HAD 22 EXAMS WHAT ARE YOU DOING LIKE 15 ALEVELS thats not healthy man !!

I'm doing GCSEs
Original post by Xx4L3x

The Jan paper was much easier and it was 64/75 for an A:s-smilie:
Reply 3047
I'm think I may have accidentally stated that data is positively skewed because mean>median, when the two parameters I calculated were mode and mean... hopefully not. Or maybe the examiner won't notice :colone:

When mode is greater than mean its still positive! when the mean<median<mode= negative skew
which obv means positive = mean>median>mode you may get the mark!

Original post by James A
You'll be fine :hugs:

How did the exam go for you? You checked Arsey's solutions?

I always stick to my promise mate. Can't believe I did n-1 for the sum of the first 15 terms, otherwise it would have been a full mark blowout.

Gratz on the 75/75. Feels great eh?

I think it was good thank you! just did lots of silly mistakes but still managed 64/75 :smile: Gonna work out all 3 results again tomorrow and check if I have an A

I think 62/63 will be an A :smile:
Original post by tigerz
When mode is greater than mean its still positive! when the mean<median<mode= negative skew

I know that, it was 2 marks so I'll definitely get at least one mark for that. I'm hoping the examiner won't notice the slight slip up and award me the other mark anyway :lol:
Reply 3049
You mean 66/75 for 80 UMS? That's pretty unlikely, it wasn't even that high in Jan.

But youre all getting in the 70s oOoOOo
Original post by Xx4L3x
But youre all getting in the 70s oOoOOo

I didn't do the paper myself (did C2 in Jan), but it's normal for lots of people on TSR to get high raw marks.

Ask your friends at school to get a idea of how it was for most people.
Hey guys, I have a question regarding 4c and 10a on the C2 Paper.
I seemed to panic a bit and messed up what was seemingly one of the easiest questions on the paper.
However I did write down the general circle equation and the radius as 25, dya think I'd get 1 mark for that?

As for 4c, I seemed to misread it and didn't see the 4. So all i did was write down 6.24 (to 2 decimal places). Would that be worth a mark too?
Reply 3052
I didn't do the paper myself (did C2 in Jan), but it's normal for lots of people on TSR to get high raw marks.

Ask your friends at school to get a idea of how it was for most people.

They said it was ok

Could have been a lot harder
Regarding C2, I reckon the A boundary will be 60/61. It was definitely harder than Jan '13 and had a couple of questions that might have thrown people a bit (inc. the last trig one after it didn't factorise) so I wouldn't expect it to be above 62 for 80 UMS. There was a mixed reaction at my sixth form; some were expecting full raw marks, others were crying afterwards, and then some were reasonably pleased although a tad annoyed such as myself :tongue:
Reply 3054
Original post by Endless Blue
Regarding C2, I reckon the A boundary will be 60/61. It was definitely harder than Jan '13 and had a couple of questions that might have thrown people a bit (inc. the last trig one after it didn't factorise) so I wouldn't expect it to be above 62 for 80 UMS. There was a mixed reaction at my sixth form; some were expecting full raw marks, others were crying afterwards, and then some were reasonably pleased although a tad annoyed such as myself :tongue:

yh so was I . the last trig one was weird but it came out with nice answers which threw me .... really want an A
Original post by Endless Blue

Literally?
Original post by tigerz

I think it was good thank you! just did lots of silly mistakes but still managed 64/75 :smile: Gonna work out all 3 results again tomorrow and check if I have an A

I think 62/63 will be an A :smile:

That's still awesome, you'll be fine, come results day :woo:

fingers crossed for you!
Original post by James A
That's still awesome, you'll be fine, come results day :woo:

fingers crossed for you!

You were re-taking C3 as well, right? Are you even going to bother with that now? :tongue:
You were re-taking C3 as well, right? Are you even going to bother with that now? :tongue:

Nope, not at all! Haha

Im still gonna sit the paper for the lulz.
If you have written something in pencil, would it be scanned?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending