The Student Room Group

edexcel IGCSE 2013 may students

Scroll to see replies

Astronomy came in p1 but can it come in p2 because it has happend before that the topic that comes in p1 can be tested a bit it p2 as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by parasagarwal01
Astronomy came in p1 but can it come in p2 because it has happend before that the topic that comes in p1 can be tested a bit it p2 as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be... but just go through everything again! It's safer!
I just remembered. Do the graphs in Physics have to be a straight line? Because some markings go a little out of the line!
Original post by Amr97
Is the role of CAM and process control the same?

Is that ICT?
Original post by Kazimali786
I just remembered. Do the graphs in Physics have to be a straight line? Because some markings go a little out of the line!

Oh yeah .. Line of best fit means that the line must pass through majority of points so some can be on either side of the line

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by parasagarwal01
Oh yeah .. Line of best fit means that the line must pass through majority of points so some can be on either side of the line

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I'm safe. Thnx!
Reply 566
Original post by Gabbygumdrops
Is there a edexcel igcse geography june 2013 thread? :smile:

What did you put for X and Y in river environments?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 567
Original post by Amr97
i agree! I was able to do Question 1 & 2...but question 3 & 4 were crap! What did you guys write as the advantages and disadvantages of customs union?

Advantages- More choices
Disadvantage- Lose out opportunities trading with other countries not in the trading bloc. If members trade with non members it may cause conflicts within the union.:smile::smile:
Reply 568
Original post by Vorte

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha that was one of the hardest questions on the paper, who would have expected such a silly question. Anyways for X I put interlocking spurs and Y I put source, wbu?
Reply 569
Is that ICT?

Yup
Reply 570
Original post by Leoneymar
Advantages- More choices
Disadvantage- Lose out opportunities trading with other countries not in the trading bloc. If members trade with non members it may cause conflicts within the union.:smile::smile:

Oh same here then :smile: Thanx!
Reply 571
Original post by Amr97
Oh same here then :smile: Thanx!

Anytym!!! For the Business Studies paper the MCQ regarding training what is the answer????
Reply 572
Original post by Vorte

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put X as peak and Y as valley (or other way round)...bit of an odd question, I just put those down right at the end. The 9 marker on volcanos threw me a bit but otherwise I think it was decent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amalik_
I put X as peak and Y as valley (or other way round)...bit of an odd question, I just put those down right at the end. The 9 marker on volcanos threw me a bit but otherwise I think it was decent?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoa! There was a 9 marker question?!
Reply 574
Whoa! There was a 9 marker question?!

You don't do geo, do you?
There are five 9 markers.
Original post by Amr97
Is the role of CAM and process control the same?

Try looking for it in: http://www.igcseict.info/theory/topics/index.html

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Vorte
You don't do geo, do you?
There are five 9 markers.

No I don't. Whoa that's a lot. It causes panic. I used to think that the 6 marker questions in economics were a lot but after reading this... anyways, how was the paper overall?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Vorte

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey i put X as interlocking spurs and Y as watershed since the line touched the edge of the diagram.....i am not sure about Y since some people also put Y as the source.....what did u get?
Original post by Leoneymar
Anytym!!! For the Business Studies paper the MCQ regarding training what is the answer????

Die hard Barca fan?
Original post by amalik_

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did u get X as peak & Y as valley?...and yeah the 9 marks volcano question was a bit weird for me too.....i didnt know what else to write for 9 marks after explaining that volcanoes only form at 2 plate boundaries: constructive and destructive.....and how they actually form like plates move apart.....and magma rises to fill gap....and so on. btw wat did u write in that question?

Quick Reply

Latest