The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton Uni 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi guys, i start this september at the walsall campus doing physical education... Anyone here doing the same?

Posted via Mobile.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Lukemorbey
Hi guys, i start this september at the walsall campus doing physical education... Anyone here doing the same?

Posted via Mobile.

Hello :smile:
I'm not doing that course but i'll be on the same campus, so hi!
Reply 22
Original post by emma2508
Hello :smile:
I'm not doing that course but i'll be on the same campus, so hi!

aww sweet will keep an eye out for you, have you been to the open days?

Posted from TSR Mobile
[QUOTE="Lukemorbey;43290594"]Hi guys, i start this september at the walsall campus doing physical education... Anyone here doing the same?

Posted via Mobile.

Hey :smile: I'm not on the same course but like Emma I'm on the same campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same campus, different course. Look forward to seeing you there! :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by kat_allen
Hey :smile: I'm not on the same course but like Emma I'm on the same campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok cool looks like ill be seeing you both around campus then

[SIZE="1"]
Posted via Mobile.
Original post by CarmenR
Hey :smile: I'm going to study Media&Cultural studies in University of Wolverhampton, september 2013. :smile:
Hi I studied Film, Media and Cultural Studies last year so it'll be a similar course, I hope you enjoy it! :smile:
Original post by emma.parkinson
Hi I'm starting film studies In September! Are you going into accommodation? :biggrin:
Hi I study film as part of my degree and the film lecturers are so nice and really helpful! :smile:
Original post by eviieo
im starting film in sept too !

Ahh fantastic :biggrin: yeah I'm going into Victoria halls :smile: which accommodation are you going in?
Original post by eviieo
Woo. Happy I found someone doing the same course. And I have no idea yet. Applied late so need to decide on accommodation this week! Stressful

Ahh yeah I thought I was on my own in film for a second ha! Not that im biased or anything You should apply for Victoria hall! They are really nice I've been inside them visiting a friend! Plus would be nice knowing someone from my building is on the same course :biggrin:
Reply 30
I started at Wolverhampton uni last year, and completed the first part of my part-time social care and social policy. Is any doing the full time or part time course this year? :smile:
Original post by eviieo
Aww. Yeah I know it would be. I'll have a look at them online now! :smile: do you know anyone else at the uni then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not personally but through here and Facebook groups I have spoke to people going :smile: you?
Reply 32
Hi guys

I am starting in Septemeber 2013 too, will be studying Criminology and Criminal Justice, and staying on City Campus :smile:
Reply 33
Original post by eviieo
Hey hey. In studying film! Do you know what accommodation on city campus ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I am not sure, do you know?
Hi everyone! I'm starting psychology in September and staying in the en-suite city campus accommodation :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by jesswilson95
Hi everyone! I'm starting psychology in September and staying in the en-suite city campus accommodation :smile:

I'm staying in en-suite too! Itching to start now XD
Reply 36
=] I'll be staying at en-suite City Campus accommodation as well, totally excited lol >< But I'm doing Sociology, Criminology and Criminal Justice instead =] x
Reply 37
I'm staying ensuite at city campus! :smile: going to be studying marketing management. Moving up there from London so a tad nervous as I don't know anyone who is studying there :frown:!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MillyIIRC
I'm staying in en-suite too! Itching to start now XD

So am I!! Really really excited now!
Reply 39
hi :smile:
I'm going to be studying Media and Cultural studies with sociology on city campus in september x quite excited now only 6 weeks :biggrin: xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending