The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Falmouth university International student :)

Hiiiiii!! I'm going to study illustration BA (Hons) in falmouth university this year :biggrin: (if that's my final decision) I know that there's rarely any international students there in falmouth :s-smilie: make me kind of nervous cuz i'm one :smile: are there any other int. students who are going to this uni too???
Reply 1
Yees sir! I'm going to study Graphic Design BA (Hons) and i am really looking forward to move down to Falmouth.
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Hi - have you been in touch with our International Team? Contact them via [email protected] or look at this International Study section for more info: http://your.falmouth.ac.uk/international We have lots of international students here and an International Student Union Society- i'm sure you will find people to chat to!
Original post by Donut0711
Hiiiiii!! I'm going to study illustration BA (Hons) in falmouth university this year :biggrin: (if that's my final decision) I know that there's rarely any international students there in falmouth :s-smilie: make me kind of nervous cuz i'm one :smile: are there any other int. students who are going to this uni too???

I will be there too :smile: but on Ma...
Hey! No need to worry I'm on BA illustration this year and there are loads of international students :biggrin: Everyone is very welcoming here! would you like me to add you to the Facebook mentor group for this course? The mentor group is for anyone with questions about the course or the university or Falmouth, etc. :smile:
Reply 5
International student here... probably going in September for Performance Sportswear Design. Hello!
Is there any Russian speaking students in Falmouth University?
Original post by Watchman1805
Is there any Russian speaking students in Falmouth University?

Hi- i'm just checking with out International team to find out the answer to this, if you need to talk to them then email [email protected]

thanks

Camilla

Quick Reply

Latest