The Student Room Group

OCR ICT Revision help!!

So, I literally have 12 days till my ICT exam(ICT in Today's World) and I still haven't started revising! :bawling:
Basically does anybody have any good revision websites or resources that they would recommend?
Finally, someone that does OCR ICT :biggrin:
I've been making revision cards of the spec which is available on the OCR website. My teachers a little rubbish so i've really just be relying on that!

Good luck!
Original post by beckyrebecca
Finally, someone that does OCR ICT :biggrin:
I've been making revision cards of the spec which is available on the OCR website. My teachers a little rubbish so i've really just be relying on that!

Good luck!

Yeah, I do OCR ICT.. unfortunately :frown:

so does the revision card technique work? would you recommend it?
Im doing OCR GCSE ICT as well, do you guys have any idea what Topic might come up for the exam?
I got a Case Study thing and a practice exam? I think you should get them from your schools.
Original post by ItssGoood
I got a Case Study thing and a practice exam? I think you should get them from your schools.

Is your practise exam from Zig Zag Education?
Original post by jarjarmonkey
Is your practise exam from Zig Zag Education?

No it was pre-release material. :smile:
I'm doing OCR GCSE ICT. Does anyone have the June 2013 paper?
Reply 8
Original post by Toxic_Legends
So, I literally have 12 days till my ICT exam(ICT in Today's World) and I still haven't started revising! :bawling:
Basically does anybody have any good revision websites or resources that they would recommend?

You should have started earlier :eek:
Anyway, what grade are you aiming for?

Here is the revision website I always use:
http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse_new/gcse_ict_home.html

Hope this helps!
:biggrin:
Original post by YAPC
You should have started earlier :eek:
Anyway, what grade are you aiming for?

Here is the revision website I always use:
http://www.teach-ict.com/gcse_new/gcse_ict_home.html

Hope this helps!
:biggrin:

Thanks man, i'll check the website out :smile:

Yeah I know I should have started earlier but ICT is just soooo boring! no motivation to revise for it! D:

and I'm aiming for an A in ICT since I got an A in the controlled assessments :wink: wbu? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Toxic_Legends
Thanks man, i'll check the website out :smile:

Yeah I know I should have started earlier but ICT is just soooo boring! no motivation to revise for it! D:

and I'm aiming for an A in ICT since I got an A in the controlled assessments :wink: wbu? :biggrin:

I am currently doing AS Level ICT, since I got a qualification similar to GCSE ICT at the end of year 8. I'm also starting KS4 a year early and that website really helped! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest