The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2200
Original post by Deshi
CP3 killing it.

Would love to watch the second half of this match but I'm knackered.

CP3 was scorching up 3's.

However, I think OKC will win this series

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by woztar
CP3 was scorching up 3's.

However, I think OKC will win this series

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah. I think the clippers will get it
Mark jackson's been fired

I'm guessing he's going to have plenty of job offers but I don't know who were going to get next. Jackson has been great with defense and motivation and the players seem to love him but the offensive tactics weren't there. However who else is there who is better than Jackson. Apparently we're looking at kerr but we would've been better off keeping Jackson

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mega pissed off about Jackson being fired, wtf is it with ownership firing coaches that bring their teams their best seasons? If 51 wins only gets you the 6th seed, there's no way they could go deep in the playoffs. Having a huge smh moment....at least KD got the MVP
Original post by alexschmalex
Mega pissed off about Jackson being fired, wtf is it with ownership firing coaches that bring their teams their best seasons? If 51 wins only gets you the 6th seed, there's no way they could go deep in the playoffs. Having a huge smh moment....at least KD got the MVP

They should've just hired an assistant coach to help with the offense. Too many ISOs
My team got eliminated first round, ****
Bull**** fire, **** you Golden state warriors owner.
Reply 2207
Original post by S-man10
Nah. I think the clippers will get it

I don't think so. The clippers have had an excellent season but they are going against OKC , possibly the best western conference team.

We will have to wait and see.......

Posted from TSR Mobile
That mark jackson firing was just poor
Reply 2209
Original post by S-man10
That mark jackson firing was just poor

TBH, the warriors have been on the incline for a couple of years now and facing elimination in the first round of the playoffs is unexceptable.

I wonder who will become the new coach?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2210
I find Jackson to be obnoxious at times but damn that's just a trigger happy decision.

As expected, loads of empty seats at the AA Arena.
Original post by woztar
TBH, the warriors have been on the incline for a couple of years now and facing elimination in the first round of the playoffs is unexceptable.

I wonder who will become the new coach?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kerr, hoiberg and svg have been linked

I don't know much but I want kerr the least. Svg seems pretty good for now but hoiberg seems to have done some great things in the ncaa so it's all about whether he can make that step up. He seems pretty good with tactics which was something Jackson lacked. If he let's the defence stay the same but tweaks the attack then that'll be good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ronmack
My team got eliminated first round, ****

Who do you support?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2213
KD named #MVP of 2013-2014.

We are seeing a hall of famer in the making! 🏀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Who do you support?

Posted from TSR Mobile