The Student Room Group

gcse crap

Hey :smile: I'm currently doing my gcses and after 3 years of consistent hard work and a * I just couldn't deal with the idea of failing, so much so I refused to do one of my gcses. I have been sleeping for 2 hours every night, lost my appetite and I'm worried about university.
Do you think that it is too late to redeem myself? Would I be able to resit next year without Unis finding out?
Thanks xx
Man up you b*tch and stop whining. Everyone does GCSE's its no big deal, and A levels are like 10x more important for University's. The ironic thing is, your worried about the idea of failing your GCSE's but you don't realize that this worry is making you fail.
You'll be fine. It's not like GCSEs are mega important for the future anyway. Just make sure you work hard and take this as an opportunity to learn from for the future and don't make the same mistake again with your A Levels. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Let me get this straight: Of your multiple GCSE exams (I'm assuming your taking them this year and are in Yr 11) you simply refused to sit one? How many are you doing in total? What subject was it?
Original post by AlphaNick
what a nice way to put it...

The post deserves it. There are a lot of people who can't even get an education, needs to learn to be more appreciative.
GCSE's not important mate. University reqs... have a look. Just get your C/B in maths, English and possibly science.
Reply 6
Dont stress about it to much, just stay calm and focus, because in A levels it counts the most :smile:
If you fail your parents will hate you, do it for them
Original post by TheSweatyNerd
Man up you b*tch and stop whining. Everyone does GCSE's its no big deal, and A levels are like 10x more important for University's. The ironic thing is, your worried about the idea of failing your GCSE's but you don't realize that this worry is making you fail.

True. Stress only makes things worse. http://www.kalmsstress.com/ Highly recommended.

you're taking it a bit too far :rolleyes:
Reply 10

i agree with this comment...never fall into the trap of getting less sleep because in fact it affects you way more negatively than it does positively...dont worry tho.... just keep calm....if you panic you will mess up all your hard work...hope that helps :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest