The Student Room Group

#StopHatingOnAttractiveGirls TSR

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tehforum
I think fat people should keep their shirts on. It hurts my eyes when they do otherwise.

That's so mean?

Why can't fat people cool themselves in the same way as the fit guys/girls.
Original post by Marky Mark
Yeah I read that and the hate towards the gorgeous and beautiful girl who was giving the nice apology made me wonder if the site has gone mad. It seems you can't get away from the TSR bitter brigade.

Lmao. You're one of those people. Practice what you preach and don't insult people's appearances. Not hard.
Reply 22
Original post by ChickenMadness
Lmao. You're one of those people. Practice what you preach and don't insult people's appearances. Not hard.

Whose appearance did I insult?
That's so mean?

Why can't fat people cool themselves in the same way as the fit guys/girls.

Perhaps it is mean.

I think that everyone should keep their clothes on, fit or otherwise.
Whose appearance did I insult?

mine lel. And I got a card for it because of my comeback. Have just been arguing with the mod that gave it to me rofl.
Reply 25
Original post by tehforum
Perhaps it is mean.

I think that everyone should keep their clothes on, fit or otherwise.

I don't see anything wrong with fat, fit or skinny fat people whatever their size taking their tops off to cool themselves. It's natural.
Reply 26
Original post by ChickenMadness
mine lel. And I got a card for it because of my comeback. Have just been arguing with the mod that gave it to me rofl.

So you're another breh of the bitter brigade?
I don't see anything wrong with fat, fit or skinny fat people whatever their size taking their tops off to cool themselves. It's natural.

Society has set conventions that it is unacceptable or uncouth to take your top off publicly.
attractive girls are alright as long as you don't try to flirt with them (at least straight away). u gotta be more than the Nth moth attracted to the bulb to gain their respect.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm so thankful for this :smile: I just experienced this :frown:
White Knights make me excited. :h:
You don't even know what happened :rolleyes:
Original post by simran1996
I'm so thankful for this :smile: I just experienced this :frown:

#Stophatingon​attractivegirls
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest