The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by themorninglight
Yep! :smile: I keep forgetting to mention that little detail lol

Yeah it's sooo nervewracking, only a few weeks away now :frown: Can't believe how quickly time has gone

Aha lol. I was wondering where you and justmyself went :tongue:
Hows your summer so far?

InshaAllah it goes well! :borat:
Original post by Secretnerd123
I watch way too many people to list lol. I watch many hijabis like lifelongpercussions (shes from birmingham and attends UOB so you might know her), dinatokio and shamshombruntte. I also watch this hilarious black canadian girl called LatoyaForever and also watch makeup and fashion gurus and some other funny prank accounts (LAHWF, truestoryASA, fouseytube, trollstation etc.)

I recently discovered smile2jannah and I must admit the vids are funny even though i've only watched like 2 so far :tongue:

Gonna check out COF inshaAllah. Thanks for the rec sister!

I do know lifelong percussion, she used to go to my college. Latoyoforever and her muslim (?) boyfriend. Yea, I know her! She is preggos now. You should check out iisuperwomanii, think you might really like her since we almost watch the same things haha.
Lol almost erryyone here knows Secretnerd's name and face sorta? Lol. Only person who has seen me is JustMyself thru twitta. Doesn't this scare you SN? Haha.
Aha lol. I was wondering where you and justmyself went :tongue:
Hows your summer so far?

InshaAllah it goes well! :borat:

Yes, 'tis me :cool: I haven't seen justmyself on here in ages!

Alhamdulilah not bad. Ramadan took up most of it so nowadays I don't do much, just sitting around waiting for results day lol. How about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh
I do know lifelong percussion, she used to go to my college. Latoyoforever and her muslim (?) boyfriend. Yea, I know her! She is preggos now. You should check out iisuperwomanii, think you might really like her since we almost watch the same things haha.

LifeLongPercussions is soooo pretty right? MashaAllah! Sorta wish I looked like her :tongue: is she that pretty in real life?

Gurl, I know superwoman aka lily singh. She is flipping hilarious!! i've watched all her videos :biggrin:
Original post by themorninglight
Yes, 'tis me :cool: I haven't seen justmyself on here in ages!

Alhamdulilah not bad. Ramadan took up most of it so nowadays I don't do much, just sitting around waiting for results day lol. How about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah rightyy
I havent been doing much this summer either.Mainly lazying around the house as I tend to stay indoors during the summer because i'm more of a winter person :tongue: My sleeping pattern is sooooo bad though. I sleep at like 5am and wake up at 1/2 :redface: i need to fix up asap lol!

Lol almost erryyone here knows Secretnerd's name and face sorta? Lol. Only person who has seen me is JustMyself thru twitta. Doesn't this scare you SN? Haha.

I wanna see how you look like too :frown:

x

Do you any of you know Adam Saleh the funny yemeni-american youtuber (truestoryASA)? Hes doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I might take my sisters as they love his videos too.
I'm probs going to be on *fan girl mode* when I see him :lol:

Can I enquire as to why it would scare her?
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Can I enquire as to why it would scare her?

Which beach are you at in your avatar? :tongue:
Do you any of you know Adam Saleh the funny yemeni-american youtuber (truestoryASA)? Hes doing a meet and greet tomorrow and I might take my sisters as they love his videos too.

I know him! Where? In London?
Ah rightyy
I havent been doing much this summer either.Mainly lazying around the house as I tend to stay indoors during the summer because i'm more of a winter person :tongue: My sleeping pattern is sooooo bad though. I sleep at like 5am and wake up at 1/2 :redface: i need to fix up asap lol!

I wanna see how you look like too :frown:

Haha, come on twitta! I shall reactivate my account just for you :wink:. I can't put it on TSR cause I say too many weird stuff on here in other threads.

LifeLongPercussions is soooo pretty right? MashaAllah! Sorta wish I looked like her :tongue: is she that pretty in real life?

Gurl, I know superwoman aka lily singh. She is flipping hilarious!! i've watched all her videos :biggrin:

Yea she is. She is also a nice person mA. She used to be really quite in college tho and we weren't in any of the same classes.
Lilly singh is toooo funny!
I know him! Where? In London?

Haha, come on twitta! I shall reactivate my account just for you :wink:. I can't put it on TSR cause I say too many weird stuff on here in other threads.

Yea she is. She is also a nice person mA. She used to be really quite in college tho and we weren't in any of the same classes.
Lilly singh is toooo funny!

Yeaaah hes gonna be in london tomorrow and birmingham on monday (canon hill park) at 3pm
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1407011819.172007.jpg. Hes hilarious :colondollar:

But i know im gonna get addicted again if i make twitter :tongue:

Btw would you ever consider becoming a youtuber?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which beach are you at in your avatar? :tongue:

Can't remember.. it was either Weymouth or Bournemouth.

Should I come down?
Should I come down?

Do you even know the guy lol
Do you even know the guy lol

Doesn't he live with FouseyTUBE?

I'd come down to meet you, although. Likely to be a more interesting experience.
Doesn't he live with FouseyTUBE?

I'd come down to meet you, although. Likely to be a more interesting experience.

No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!
No, he doesn't live with FT, they just make similar prank videos but hes better than fouseytube imo.

Loool please dont come!!!

He pranks FouseyTUBE sometimes as well.

Alright, if I happen to be in Hyde Park, I won't acknowledge you :sad:
He pranks FouseyTUBE sometimes as well.

Alright, if I happen to be in Hyde Park, I won't acknowledge you :sad:

No, he doesn't lol. I doubt they've ever even met.

Thanks, same here. There will most likely be tons of hijabis there anyway so good luck finding me :colone:

OMG really! I was so obsessed with their videos last summer but haven't watched them lately. I need to meet them! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
OMG really! I was so obsessed with their videos last summer but haven't watched them lately. I need to meet them! :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yesss you should come to the place and meet them tomoz :smile: i loveeeeee themmm!! :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest