The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reform
Why?

Giiraah?
btwwww bbzzz on twitta there were debates about somali dads and how they aren't even a part of their children's lives and how they just chill in cafes and talk crap. wallahiii i agree a 100 percent the majority of somali dads are always in somali magad chilling not even working wth is this bs. then they wonder why their child is messed up/ciyaalo suuq and say things like 'i was part of his life' naaaah bbzzz not at all. they don't even talk to the children the somali mums have to do everythang wallahii it is sad.

then they create waste mans of somali boys who don't know **** at all because their sisters and mothers always use to clean their beds or make them food/wash their clothes. lmaooooo wth is this. i know a girl who has do her brothers bed wtf. wallahiii i would never in a million years do my bros bed they have hands. i would cryyyy if i was in her boat and run away from home nooo lie. tooo much **** that she has to do smh.
Original post by Reform
Why?

Original post by Al-farhan
Giiraah?

hmmmm not sure it is giraaah, i am not the jealous type, but we would be sharing the guy. wtffff is that i don't even like drinking from the same cup as others there is no wayyy i am sharing my hubby uuuffffff. insa allah ya rab don't let it happen to me.
Original post by Chukkeigh
hmmmm not sure it is giraaah, i am not the jealous type, but we would be sharing the guy. wtffff is that i don't even like drinking from the same cup as others there is no wayyy i am sharing my hubby uuuffffff. insa allah ya rab don't let it happen to me.

Lol, ok lets say not wanting to share:tongue:
Lol, ok lets say not wanting to share:tongue:

Evidently I have a problem sharing

But me no care, it is a cruel world out here :tongue:
Giiraah?

What on earth is Giraah?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
What on earth is Giraah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jealousy, I think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JuliusSeizure
What on earth is Giraah?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically a fancy shmanzy way of saying jealousy
Video from the meetup...these girls are crazyyy :rofl:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIe4rBdJlY8
Looool would you give him a second chance if he cheated?
Seriously, what kind of question is that? How can you cheat, if you are a Muslim? Cheating=Zina
Original post by brown shuga
Seriously, what kind of question is that? How can you cheat, if you are a Muslim? Cheating=Zina

Cheated in the sense that he got close to another person.. Not talking about full blown affair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rahim1232
Cheated in the sense that he got close to another person.. Not talking about full blown affair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd knock him out :lol:
Looooooooooooool domestic violence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 934
Original post by Chukkeigh
btwwww bbzzz on twitta there were debates about somali dads and how they aren't even a part of their children's lives and how they just chill in cafes and talk crap. wallahiii i agree a 100 percent the majority of somali dads are always in somali magad chilling not even working wth is this bs. then they wonder why their child is messed up/ciyaalo suuq and say things like 'i was part of his life' naaaah bbzzz not at all. they don't even talk to the children the somali mums have to do everythang wallahii it is sad.

then they create waste mans of somali boys who don't know **** at all because their sisters and mothers always use to clean their beds or make them food/wash their clothes. lmaooooo wth is this. i know a girl who has do her brothers bed wtf. wallahiii i would never in a million years do my bros bed they have hands. i would cryyyy if i was in her boat and run away from home nooo lie. tooo much **** that she has to do smh.

I came across this 'debate' as well and personally I completely disagree with this generalisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Video from the meetup...these girls are crazyyy :rofl:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIe4rBdJlY8

OMG I watch asa-vlogs and what not but subhanallah its the dude's first time in Europe and they are seriously CRAZY, wow bless the dude. Hahahha its hilarious really, I mean he is just a you-tuber why are they screaming hahah its funny how its mainly somalian girls :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DarkMystryXxX
OMG I watch asa-vlogs and what not but subhanallah its the dude's first time in Europe and they are seriously CRAZY, wow bless the dude. Hahahha its hilarious really, I mean he is just a you-tuber why are they screaming hahah its funny how its mainly somalian girls :smile:

Lmaooo I felt sorry for him but then I dunno he doesn't mind all the girls' attention so :rolleyes:
Original post by Biryani007
Lmaooo I felt sorry for him but then I dunno he doesn't mind all the girls' attention so :rolleyes:

LOOL true :smile:
Original post by Umar1
I came across this 'debate' as well and personally I completely disagree with this generalisation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easy with the quotation marks bbz, okay it was a discussion. Nontheless, I did agree with what she said whether it is a genralisation or not.
Original post by DarkMystryXxX

OhmiiiiiGosh, I am cryingggg. I cannot believe all that screaming, I never knew that he was that famous haha. All the Somali girls running at him had me lol'ing.

Quick Reply

Latest