I forgot, what did you achieve?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats

Likewise, I forgot. :K:

I got into my firm though.
Original post by Secretnerd123

Huh how lol. My youtube usename is my own name :s-smilie:

Lol I meant comments about TrueStoryASA on this forum. But thanks for you're response 👍
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Likewise, I forgot. :K:

I got into my firm though.

AAA or higher?

Posted from TSR Mobile
AAA or higher?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Higher, iirc :K:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We don't have to discuss it, if you're uncomfortable.

How was your summer holiday?
Higher, iirc :K:

lool you got mentioned so much on the most attractive tsr persons thread.

A HAHA

Posted from TSR Mobile
lool you got mentioned so much on the most attractive tsr persons thread.

A HAHA

People started saying some gay things.. lol I think I got more mentions from boys :K: :sad:

The chat section is all pretty trivial. You should hang around in the IB&C section, newcomers get eaten alive.
Original post by NOONA.
Lol I meant comments about TrueStoryASA on this forum. But thanks for you're response 👍

How did your alev results go?
The buff don is back after months :colone: ****ty results tbh :rolleyes:
Original post by MathsAddict
The buff don is back after months :colone: ****ty results tbh :rolleyes:

Buff is rather subjective, in its entirety.

Story of my life. It doesn't matter, just keep moving forward.

How has your holidays been?
Buff is rather subjective, in its entirety.

Story of my life. It doesn't matter, just keep moving forward.

How has your holidays been?

Its not entirely subjective when i am instagrams hottest thing :rolleyes:

Did you get in to your firm or insurance btw forgot to ask bro

I have been lazy all holiday learning theory for car now and umm revision for A2 has began. Come septemeber i will have the me<you attitude to everyone. :colone:
Its not entirely subjective when i am instagrams hottest thing :rolleyes:

Did you get in to your firm or insurance btw forgot to ask bro

I have been lazy all holiday learning theory for car now and umm revision for A2 has began. Come septemeber i will have the me<you attitude to everyone. :colone:

Got into my firm, alhamdullilah.

Passed my theory last month.. tbf, only practiced it 3 days prior to doing the test :wink:

Just doing my practicals but I can drive already basically.

I see you've made correct use of the inequality. :K: :u:
Got into my firm, alhamdullilah.

Passed my theory last month.. tbf, only practiced it 3 days prior to doing the test :wink:

Just doing my practicals but I can drive already basically.

I see you've made correct use of the inequality. :K: :u:

Mashallah bro welldone what was the firm btw

Ye the tests are a joke lol i need my provisional which i submitted but since i wear contact lenses extra medical crap then it will come.

Is practical calm?

Not everyone does maths so i had to use the general sign :colone:
Hi guys,
For my as results I got aaab, is it worth applying for a course that now asks for A*AA or should I apply next year? Ive asked on another thread too but I think they're just trying to not hurt my feelings loool.
Mashallah bro welldone what was the firm btw

Ye the tests are a joke lol i need my provisional which i submitted but since i wear contact lenses extra medical crap then it will come.

Is practical calm?

Not everyone does maths so i had to use the general sign :colone:

Cass Business School (City University) for BSc Investment & Financial Risk Management (they wanted 3As and my insurance AAB so small margin for error)

Yeah, after the first 3 or so lessons, the process of driving starts to become natural. It's just the clutch that might screw you over for a while.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Noura*
Hi guys,
For my as results I got aaab, is it worth applying for a course that now asks for A*AA or should I apply next year? Ive asked on another thread too but I think they're just trying to not hurt my feelings loool.

You got 3 As already... which is the highest you can get at AS. I'm not sure if this is a serious question but.. yeah, you wouldn't be disadvantaged when applying. Congratulations on those results :biggrin:
Original post by Noura*
Hi guys,

If you think you handle A2 and believe in yourself why not but beware if you miss out on AAA even they might not give you a place. Depends on what subjects as well. You seem to have a solid foundation so i dont see why not
(edited 9 years ago)
Yes, you should apply for A*AA courses. Generally, predicted grades work on the assumption of getting one grade higher than you got in your AS. If it's a course you really want to do, getting an offer will certainly motivate you to achieve your predicted grades and meet the offer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest