The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes Freshers 2014!

Hello! I've had my unconditional place for Brookes for a while now but now it seems to all be happening! I'll be studying Politics and Philosophy.. is anyone going to the Ice Breaker event? Or any others? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by vcj123
Hello! I've had my unconditional place for Brookes for a while now but now it seems to all be happening! I'll be studying Politics and Philosophy.. is anyone going to the Ice Breaker event? Or any others? :smile:

Can I ask, how many events have you brought tickets for because I wasn't sure which to get as I don't want to buy loads to places where I'd have to go alone...
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
I've only bought one for the Ice Breaker so far, cause I figure lots of people will probably go to that one as it appears to be a pretty big one. The rest I think I'll wait until I get there to decide on, just incase I'm wasting money on an event no one else goes too
Reply 3
Original post by vcj123
I've only bought one for the Ice Breaker so far, cause I figure lots of people will probably go to that one as it appears to be a pretty big one. The rest I think I'll wait until I get there to decide on, just incase I'm wasting money on an event no one else goes too

Hahaha, yeah that's what I was worried about. I wasn't sure which to get, so I looked on student room and a girl said she brought a bundle of tickets here : https://www.oxfordbrookesfreshersweek.com/launch/... so I brought them, but if I don't know anyone going to them I'll probably try to exchange/sell etc... to someone else if I can.
Reply 4
They're big clubs so it might be worth it. What course are you doing?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Hi :smile:
I am going to Oxford Brookes as well and I booked tickets as well for the ice breaker party.
Hope it will be worth it as well.
Reply 6
Cool, what course are you doing? :smile:
Reply 7
I am doing Business and marketing management :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by vcj123
They're big clubs so it might be worth it. What course are you doing?

Yeah hopefully. I'm doing Film. You're doing politics and philosophy right?
Reply 9
Yes I am, that's funny though cause I almost did film last year haha!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending