The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

If SSC was always part of somaliland what do puntland want with it/ what rights have they got to it?
Original post by Biryani007
Omds that girl you posted! Why?!? :frown:

so jealous right.

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Omds that girl you posted! Why?!? :frown:

Shes buff but there is another one i cant find her name now but i will remember.
Original post by wat a wizard
If SSC was always part of somaliland what do puntland want with it/ what rights have they got to it?

LOOL SSC will never be part of landers or majerteens.

SSC is where the oil is. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bruh if you're talking about the british borders that has nothing to do with this. If the people of SSC dont support Somaliland then thats the end of it neither do we trust Puntland. Both of you have played us but when we sort ourselves out then we can handle our political issues.
Original post by missfats
so jealous right.

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know! Guess we gotta make the most of what we have :redface:

Original post by MathsAddict
Shes buff but there is another one i cant find her name now but i will remember.

I swear instagram is fullllllll of beauties...I get sooo jealous!
LOOL SSC will never be part of landers or majerteens.

SSC is where the oil is. :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

SSC got crap load of oil actually 10 billions plus barrels a year. But i hope they wait for me cause i want to start up a petroleum company.
i wanna go to a somali wedding man. the last one i went to was last year. i know girls who go to a wedding every night and then there's me :lol:

Why be jelous remember she bangs out makeup and contours. Eye lashes eyebrow make up. If you did the same you will look the same or better than her.
Bruh if you're talking about the british borders that has nothing to do with this. If the people of SSC dont support Somaliland then thats the end of it neither do we trust Puntland. Both of you have played us but when we sort ourselves out then we can handle our political issues.

If the home county population didnt support the UK, doesnt mean they can leave the country. It's not like SSC will be a country so it has to choose tbh.
what number am I doe lol.

show us moree dhullo. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go on my insta and follow them i told you :cool:. They will probably follow you back if your buff enough. Just take couple good pictures and your sorted.
If the home county population didnt support the UK, doesnt mean they can leave the country. It's not like SSC will be a country so it has to choose tbh.

Thus this where SSC is a STATE OF SOMALIA. it doesnt have to choose anything you see. Puntland can be their own state but are part of somalia same for other states. Somaliland is another story they want to be a country and take SSC with them and Dir Clans Awdal state.

I cry everytime I see.
She's Eritrean.
my idea of a 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go on my insta and follow them i told you :cool:. They will probably follow you back if your buff enough. Just take couple good pictures and your sorted.

lol allow taking photos.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why be jelous remember she bangs out makeup and contours. Eye lashes eyebrow make up. If you did the same you will look the same or better than her.

Biryani is absolutely stunning anyway. she doesn't need all that makeup to look good. m'A :sexface: :biggrin:
Thus this where SSC is a STATE OF SOMALIA. it doesnt have to choose anything you see. Puntland can be their own state but are part of somalia same for other states. Somaliland is another story they want to be a country and take SSC with them and Dir Clans Awdal state.

What happens if they get caught in a conflict between the two that are claiming, although i dont know much about this whole thing.
I cry everytime I see.
She's Eritrean.
my idea of a 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow, i can't even..

mashAllah :love:
What happens if they get caught in a conflict between the two that are claiming, although i dont know much about this whole thing.

SSC as a whole was administered by Puntland from 1998 till 2006-7. The situation changes every now and then. Somaliland has half of Sanaag and most of Sool. Puntland has half of Sanaag, Khatuumo controls a little bit of Sool.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahah but her feautures! Those lips and that cute little nose! :biggrin:

I cry everytime I see.
She's Eritrean.
my idea of a 10/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow mashaaA!!
I find these lot stunning!

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408495711.620118.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408495723.222503.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

This why they needed their elective leader despite Somaliland effort to foil this election he has been elected. Now the Military and police service will come in to immediate effect and somaliland forces will be repelled and so will puntland.

Quick Reply

Latest