Posted from TSR Mobile

They both have eachother on snapchat? Abdul and mathsaddict

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
your so gullible.
its Abdul karim of course.
both have each other on sc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You snaked out my g. You sideman :colone:. Oh well no biggie he will remove it.
Original post by GreenArrow
They both have eachother on snapchat? Abdul and mathsaddict

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep he added me but we dont snap each other lool. I aint bout that life :rolleyes:. I just pree his storylines he can skate tho. :eek:
Original post by missfats
your so gullible.
its Abdul karim of course.
both have each other on sc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thought so, but didn't want to say..yh they were on about having each other on snapchat a few pages back :redface:
This is so awks.......................
Original post by MathsAddict
You snaked out my g. You sideman :colone:. Oh well no biggie he will remove it.

Missfats is a babe! :cool:
She looks like a big women lol. I wont message her don't worry :biggrin:. But congrats and mashallah to her new found union tho. Dont worry i will message many other ones on insta and snapchat. :colone:

She's in her mid twenties:smile:
Yup she is quite happy.. Yeah you go and do that, scout for some other girls.
There is no need for you to message them girls akhi. I ain't no haram police btw :tongue: just forbidding the evil

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Biryani007
Thought so, but didn't want to say..yh they were on about having each other on snapchat a few pages back :redface:
This is so awks.......................

Its not gay or anything loool its just preeing storylines i had for him for like 2 days.
She's in her mid twenties:smile:
Yup she is quite happy.. Yeah you go and do that, scout for some other girls.
There is no need for you to message them girls akhi. I ain't no haram police btw :tongue: just forbidding the evil

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not the one messaging most of the time, they fly in to my dm's mostly ofc i treat each one as prospective wifey lol. I aint gonna do that stuff because i dont know i just don't really have the gut to execute it because of consequences. I am staying halal ya see me.
Its not gay or anything loool its just preeing storylines i had for him for like 2 days.

:lol: don't worry...
:lol: don't worry...

:confused::confused: I hope you didn't get the wrong message from this ordeal. I aint gay bruv i straight as a freaking straightest thing possible inshallah. If i ever become gay i hope one of you lot will kill me.
:confused::confused: I hope you didn't get the wrong message from this ordeal. I aint gay bruv i straight as a freaking straightest thing possible inshallah. If i ever become gay i hope one of you lot will kill me.

Lmaoooooo I'm just laughing at your concern over what you adding him on snapchat implies...don't worry about it, I have fats on snapchat :lol:
Lmaoooooo I'm just laughing at your concern over what you adding him on snapchat implies...don't worry about it, I have fats on snapchat :lol:

Moist.............. Nah its calm innit dw about it. I am strictly homophobic innit. Imagine there are only 5 boys out of 125 on my snapchat. I have serious problems.
Bruh my contact lenses killing me time to fly to bed. These stupid things are really annoying.
Moist.............. Nah its calm innit dw about it. I am strictly homophobic innit. Imagine there are only 5 boys out of 125 on my snapchat. I have serious problems.

That's odd :redface:
So at college are you just friends with girls then?

125?!? I only have maybe 30 people on there :redface:
That's odd :redface:
So at college are you just friends with girls then?

I like to think so. I mostly chill with them. I have obvs male friends but whatever floats your boat innit.
125?!? I only have maybe 30 people on there :redface:

Thats nothing my old snapchat one had 250. My old insta had 10k but i decided to make a new one and keep it buff only.
Thats nothing my old snapchat one had 250. My old insta had 10k but i decided to make a new one and keep it buff only.

'Buff only'? That's mean :redface:
'Buff only'? That's mean :redface:

Yes it is now my timeline is as beautiful as ever. :cool:
My name need not be mentioned.

Regards

Quick Reply

Latest