The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophiaLDN
Are you Somali? Im sure you could find her, I swear Somali ppl have a way of finding each other just from name/area & surname :laugh:

South Asian love :laugh:
Original post by AnharM
Loool I wanna see pics of what you call ''buff Somalis'', and I'll judge, from a Bengali guy's perspective. :tongue:

Here :smile:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842311.345064.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842201.536948.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842212.407428.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842224.572127.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842237.697068.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842248.740767.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842258.894575.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842271.762052.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1408842287.055203.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QueenSI
Masters sun, playful kiss and boys over flowers, to the beautiful you and hana kimi (Japanese drama). i also have a new favourite Taiwanese drama called just you<3

Master sun and Hana Kimi, I'm actually watching then both right now. Hana Kimi is so funny, I'm on ep 11 now and I just want it to ever end ;(Sano is my bae xD

As for Masters Sun the girl is.just Yooo cute and when does his hand thing and goes 'shiro or Kaja' I laugh so hard ;P

Came out nowhere but hi ! XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnimeCrazy
I've been fine boo!!! Starting Uni, I'm so excited ! And you are too right? Pscycholgy if.I remember right! How's life?

It's been a while since we last talked ;P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeaaaaaahhhh im so nervous!
What uni are you going? And what u studying? I forgot :colondollar:

Life is good alhamdulillah. So much happened this gap year but all is well alhamdulillah!! :biggrin: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

That fourth one though...

Original post by Secretnerd123
Yeaaaaaahhhh im so nervous!
What uni are you going? And what u studying? I forgot :colondollar:

Life is good alhamdulillah. So much happened this gap year but all is well alhamdulillah!! :biggrin: you??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham Trent and im doing English with Lingustics. XD haha its okay. Anything fun happen in your gap year?

Well nearly all my family moved to Egypt. My mum and all 5 siblings younger than me xD They all went this summer. House feels empty now that's its just my two older siblings and my dad. So from 7 siblings to 2 is a bit weird but some how got use to it now xD

Other than that nothing else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
That fourth one though...

Where are u from in london? I'm surprised you dont know many pretty somali girls lol. If you did, you would've got over that girl ages ago :lol:

There are some unattractive somali girls and some very attractive ones but i guess you could say the same for every ethnicity :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nottingham Trent and im doing English with Lingustics. XD haha its okay. Anything fun happen in your gap year?

Well nearly all my family moved to Egypt. My mum and all 5 siblings younger than me xD They all went this summer. House feels empty now that's its just my two older siblings and my dad. So from 7 siblings to 2 is a bit weird but some how got use to it now xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

they moved? or just 4 holiday?
Where are u from in london? I'm surprised you dont know many pretty somali girls lol. If you did, you would've got over that girl ages ago :lol:

There are some unattractive somali girls and some very attractive ones but i guess you could say the same for every ethnicity :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

loooooooooooooool

Mashallah they are stunning! :love:

Random but I wonder who creates these type of insta pages?? Someone once took a pic off my old instagram and put it on a beautifulHabasha page, like no can you not. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

lololol iqra.
That girl is hard to beat, most somalis don't even compete jesus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hugoalmeida
they moved? or just 4 holiday?

They moved. Mum wants to stay there for at least a year or two. Wants the little kids to learn the Quran and Arabic xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm from East, so it's South Asian central round here. None of the Somali girls I've seen look like that :eek: ...apart from the one in Stamford Bridge. I haven't seen enough Somalis though tbf
Original post by AnharM
I'm from East, so it's South Asian central round here. None of the Somali girls I've seen look like that :eek: ...apart from the one in Stamford Bridge. I haven't seen enough Somalis though tbf

LOL iqra is advertising.
most somali girls don't look like those and are pretty average.
We gotta say the truth but some can be stunners. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

MashaAllah congrats for getting the results to get in! :smile:

I actually have an aunt from Leicester who moved to Egypt with her family but left one daughter whos 18. My aunts name is halima. Maybe your fam might know her? If you didn't tell me 3 of u stayed, I would've been like whaaaaat are u my cousin lol!

My gap has been good. So many things happened like I went dubai, worked for a while, learnt how to cook, watched so many shows i wanted to watch and got into uni alhamdulillah. A miracle also happened to me whch im grateful for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
LOL iqra is advertising.
most somali girls don't look like those and are pretty average.
We gotta say the truth but some can be stunners. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looool ''advertising'', is she really? :laugh:
Original post by SophiaLDN
Mashallah they are stunning! :love:

Random but I wonder who creates these type of insta pages?? Someone once took a pic off my old instagram and put it on a beautifulHabasha page, like no can you not. :s-smilie:

Must have been a hot pic....I want to see it now :colone:
Original post by AnharM

Yeah I've noticed that there quite a lot of asians when i went qm

Im from north west and I've seen girls even more beautiful than the girls in those pics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Must have been a hot pic....I want to see it now :colone:

Haha not even, I look like the average Somali.
<--- heres a pic lol
Original post by AnharM
Looool ''advertising'', is she really? :laugh:

Loool I'm not. She's from birmingham where most of the somali girls are average so she cant talk :lol:

She's beautiful herself though ngl mashaAllah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest