Salams everyone! I have no idea why am I even awake right now >.<

Hows every one doing?
Original post by AnimeCrazy
Salams everyone! I have no idea why am I even awake right now >.<

?

Its only 9pm though lol
Original post by Secretnerd123
Its only 9pm though lol

Being 9Pm is one thing, me waking up at 5;30 to go to work at 6 am doing a 12 hour shift till 6 Pm is another thing. I'm tired but at the same Im not. Does that even make sense? Goonna go in tomorrow as well :frown:

I legit just got in and the laptop was calling my name :frown:
Being 9Pm is one thing, me waking up at 5;30 to go to work at 6 am doing a 12 hour shift till 6 Pm is another thing. I'm tired but at the same Im not. Does that even make sense? Goonna go in tomorrow as well :frown:

lel I wake up 8 am today and I slept 4.

sleep is overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missfats
lel I wake up 8 am today and I slept 4.

sleep is overrated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually miss sleep though :frown: Cant wait for my break on Thursday! Tomorrow though 8 hour here i come!
What did you guys wear on Eid? Anyone wear traditional clothes?
So my employer is gonna pay me at the beginning of Octoberr only. I feel like crying. I am literally broke. But then again I will get loadssss insaAllah & hopefully save up to get iphone 6!!!!
But in the mean time I have to continue to walk to work because I am literally broke and don't wanna ask my parents for money :frown:
Original post by Biryani007

Black khimono, black skirt, dark blue blouse and dark blue head scarf with light blue nail polishhh and red lipstick. Seriously, the last time I looked this fly was in yr 11''s eid masaAllah :smile:
Animecrazy, are you actually crazy about anime. Like watch soo many anime shows.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol believe me i know that feeling. You really want to sleep but at the same time, its a struggle to get off the internet :tongue:
Original post by Chukkeigh
Black khimono, black skirt, dark blue blouse and dark blue head scarf with light blue nail polishhh and red lipstick. Seriously, the last time I looked this fly was in yr 11''s eid masaAllah :smile:

Sweat jumper skirt trainers
like everyday.

lyk who dresses for eid lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wore a maroon dress with a black blazer (with gold zips) and then wore a black hijab and a black clutch (with gold calligraphy detailing) and just pink lipstick :smile:
ok I'm the only one. lel ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chukkeigh

I had this phase where I was obsessed with red/maroon lipstick. I'd even wear it to college (god knows what i was thinking). Now I stick to neutrals and pinks. I also had this phase where i filled my eyebrows in really dark (now that i look back, didn't look good believe me lol!). So many makeup mishaps I've had :lol:

Btw do you think its wise to work part time in the first year of uni? I dont know whether i should as the work load will be a lot and balancing work/social/studies might result in me having a nervous breakdown!
Original post by missfats
Sweat jumper skirt trainers
like everyday.

lyk who dresses for eid lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is sunnah boo x
Does anyone know where i can purchase loose modest trousers to wear under (below knee) midi dresses?
I had this phase where I was obsessed with red/maroon lipstick. I'd even wear it to college (god knows what i was thinking). Now I stick to neutrals and pinks. I also had this phase where i filled my eyebrows in really dark (now that i look back, didn't look good believe me lol!). So many makeup mishaps I've had :lol:

Btw do you think its wise to work part time in the first year of uni? I dont know whether i should as the work load will be a lot and balancing work/social/studies might result in me having a nervous breakdown!

I used to hate red lipstick when it was in. Couldn't stand it. I only tend to wear it on special occasions. Don't normally wear make up.

Defo. The first year is a good year to look for a job, especially if you could find one in your field of work. That way you get paid and also get experience. I would say look for it and if you feel like it is affecting your studies, stop it. I wirked part time in first year but stopped in april due to summer exams. Second year I had no job throughout, although the work load was a lot easier and decided to look for work over the summer. So yeah go for it!

I don't really get dressed up on Eid (boring I know) but this year I wore a black flowy abaya/jilbab with red and gold detailing on the arms, and a cream coloured chiffon-like hijab. No make up or any fancy accessories cause I'm a plain jane lol. Although I did have some really cool rings :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone know where i can purchase loose modest trousers to wear under (below knee) midi dresses?

School trousers Lool, they are quite loose at the bottom. Maybe check islamic shops :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest