The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Biology 2014/2015

Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share notes and questions on the AQA Biology A2 exams ONLY ;D
I'm also taking AQA A2 Biology, so I just thought I'd say hi.:wavey:
Reply 2
Original post by LeFailFish
I'm also taking AQA A2 Biology, so I just thought I'd say hi.:wavey:

Original post by EmilyC96
Just thought I'd start a thread for everyone to share notes and questions on the AQA Biology A2 exams ONLY ;D

Hello.
Reply 3
What did everyone get in AS?
How much harder do you think A2 will be?
Original post by EmilyC96
What did everyone get in AS?
How much harder do you think A2 will be?

I got an A overall but with a B in the EMPA. I expect A2 will be harder but hopefully not by too much. I am a bit worried about the essay question in unit 5 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
I got an A overall but with a B in the EMPA. I expect A2 will be harder but hopefully not by too much. I am a bit worried about the essay question in unit 5 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dont be worried- the essay seems daunting at first but after some practice it becomes the easiest bit of the unit 5 paper IMO. As long as you write coherently and be accurate with your science its easy to pick up 20+marks/25 :biggrin:
Original post by joeymr
Dont be worried- the essay seems daunting at first but after some practice it becomes the easiest bit of the unit 5 paper IMO. As long as you write coherently and be accurate with your science its easy to pick up 20+marks/25 :biggrin:

Thanks for the reassurance! I think the main reason I'm worried is one of my friends had to resit y13 after failing Biology unit 5... they got 2/30 marks in the essay! I'll try and use your advice :biggrin:
Reply 7
Thanks for the reassurance! I think the main reason I'm worried is one of my friends had to resit y13 after failing Biology unit 5... they got 2/30 marks in the essay! I'll try and use your advice :biggrin:

No problem :tongue: What?!?! They must have only written the title haha :wink:
Reply 8
How's everyone finding it?
[INDENT] Does anyone know whether its compulsory by AQA to attend A2 fieldwork trip. Teacher scaring us saying we must attend or we fail. Many students tell me its a waste of time and they learn more by just reading the neslon thornes book. [/INDENT]
Reply 10
Original post by alanconnel
Does anyone know whether its compulsory by AQA to attend A2 fieldwork trip. Teacher scaring us saying we must attend or we fail. Many students tell me its a waste of time and they learn more by just reading the neslon thornes book.

not compulsory lol, reply may be a little too late.

Quick Reply

Latest