The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

University Of Ulster Coleraine Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

O cool yea me too :smile: what are you studying?
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 41
Psychology :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by megzo11
Hey guys. i was just wondering if there is anybody going to uuc in september who had a spare room or wanted to get a house or anything. Its just im not too sure if halls is what i want. i just really want my own house ha. I am very friendly and get on with people well. so if anyone knows of anybody needing to fill a room or wants to look for house let me know. thanks :smile:

[INDENT]Hi, if you change your mind on Uni Accomodation I have a 5 bedroom house with 2 girls in it looking for flat mates. It's in Portstewart and is £45 a week!!![/INDENT]

Reply 44
Halls is better to meet folks and get settled into being away from home, what I've heard from a load mates at uni :smile:
Hey anyone looking a spare room? Me and my housemates have a free room in millstone, 4 bedroom, already 2 girls and a boy (second years) anyone looking or knows anyone, let me know please:smile: thanks!
Hey I just got accepted into UUC late and I need a place to stay I'm only going into first year and because I applied late there's no halls available, I was wondering if there's any other first years who are in the same position as me who would like to get a house or a flat?
Original post by maureen96
Hey I just got accepted into UUC late and I need a place to stay I'm only going into first year and because I applied late there's no halls available, I was wondering if there's any other first years who are in the same position as me who would like to get a house or a flat?

Hey are you still looking a room? We have a spare room in millstone it's all second years but we really need the room filled so let me know:smile:
Original post by JacquelineMcL

Hey are you still looking a room? We have a spare room in millstone it's all second years but we really need the room filled so let me know:smile:

What's the address and I'll look it up
Original post by maureen96
What's the address and I'll look it up

Here the link to the house let me know http://www.lpgproperty.com/27a-millstone-portstewart/260413
Reply 50
2015-2016 Applicants:

Im a first year staying in Atlantic Court (cheapest accommoation going apart from private renting in portstewart) and I can tell you it is fantastic living here. I read threads about the place before I came. These horror stories dont exist. Its a cosy small cul de sac which a bridge leading across the traintracks to the uni. It is quiet all day and night and never parties really. The residential assisstants are more than enough to help you feel secure while living here. Electricity costs 5 pound a week as your 3 other flatmates will chip in too. A microwave isnt in the kitchen but apart from that theres everything you'll need. The house is so clean and warm. Hot water and radiators come on in seconds. The rooms are spacious, wardrobes are big and I can guarantee you that everything isnt as basic looking in the photos on the site when you move your stuff in. There is a sink in every bedroom, a shower room at one end of the hall and a w/c at the other. You don't even notice you're sharing a toilet. A shop is 30 second walk away from your house and its about 15 minutes walk to lectures although that isnt bad at all and isnt a dealbreaker. All of my flatmates are really nice and I settled in in about 3 days. I have seen inside all other accomodations except errigal and agherton although im told theyre great. I dont recommend going to agherton or portstewart in first year because they are far away. However, all accommodation is top-class and do not fret if you don't get your first choice. I got my last choice :smile: Overall the university is one of the best in the uk in my estimation. Its so modern and its study resources are top-class. You are blessed to be studying here.
Tips: Join a club at uni for £35 and its only around £3 to join another after that so you can switch until you find the ones right for you.
Original post by n-smyth71
Biomedical sciences with dpp :smile: it's in Coleraine too! Cranagh.. Right that's the place I want to be then :smile: did ya get me on Facebook?

You'll love biomed im goin into second year, 1st semester is piss easy but ull need to pay lots of attention in second semester as biochemistry is a bitch and medical cell biology looks easy but ur teacher is luring you into a false sense of security lol
Cranagh is good to place to live but you will need to bring a thick duvet as it gets quite cold especially when your studying
Hi, I have a spare room clode to Coleraine university & town centre. Broadband & sky available, £200 per month. If interested please send me a message. Room available now.
Not sure whether to travel or stay down in coleraine! Anyone got a spare room? :smile:
Hi Rebekah, I have a spare room close to university, available Mon to Fri. If interested send me a message. Room is available now.

Original post by rebekahdavison
Not sure whether to travel or stay down in coleraine! Anyone got a spare room? :smile:
I've a room at Maple Lodge on campus if anyone needs it. I'm desperate to pass it on as I can't stay there anymore due to personal family circumstance. Please let me know if anyone wants it for the 2015/16 year! x

Quick Reply

Latest