The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

SLT at Ulster University

Do I receive an interview date before I get my offer? Also, to anyone who has done this degree, is it possible to just commute rather than to live in accommodation at Magee? I live in Lisburn but absolutely do not want to move to Magee because I would be so far away from family and friends, and I am the only person I know looking at the Magee campus.
Reply 1
Original post by kaceyylv
Do I receive an interview date before I get my offer? Also, to anyone who has done this degree, is it possible to just commute rather than to live in accommodation at Magee? I live in Lisburn but absolutely do not want to move to Magee because I would be so far away from family and friends, and I am the only person I know looking at the Magee campus.

Hi I applied for the SLT course at Magee last year and you have to do an interview before any offer! But they didn’t give out any interviews until later compared to other universities. Also I know of quite a few people who commute so it wouldn’t be an issue, just might be harder for placement etc. Reapplying this year and haven’t heard anything yet!
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Good luck everyone! Yep u have to do an interview and it will probably be later this month as i think that was the time scale last year. Its quite hard to get a place but make sure u do a lot of prep.You guys got this
Original post by kaceyylv
Yes it's easy to commute. Quite a few get the bus or train and some car share.

Quick Reply

Latest