The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Potential lates for mornings due to commute? UUB

I applied for Animation in Ulster University 2024. I'll be commuting up from an hour away and I'm only able to get down on train. I'll only be able to reach the college at around 9:30-9:40 and I'm wondering if that'll be much of a hassle with the uni? Does anyone know what time the days usually start? I can't get a bus down either as it'll take twice the time and it'd make me later.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I applied for Animation in Ulster University 2024. I'll be commuting up from an hour away and I'm only able to get down on train. I'll only be able to reach the college at around 9:30-9:40 and I'm wondering if that'll be much of a hassle with the uni? Does anyone know what time the days usually start? I can't get a bus down either as it'll take twice the time and it'd make me later.

What if lectures start at 9am? It's not acceptable.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Classes start earliest at 9:15, you might not have classes that start at that time but if you do just try and get an earlier train or bus if possible and if push comes to shove just email you lecture explaining your situation and most are really chill about it. I'm in Coleraine and we have people that travel up from Belfast everyday so it is possible ^-^
Reply 3
Original post by cowra
Classes start earliest at 9:15, you might not have classes that start at that time but if you do just try and get an earlier train or bus if possible and if push comes to shove just email you lecture explaining your situation and most are really chill about it. I'm in Coleraine and we have people that travel up from Belfast everyday so it is possible ^-^
thank you so much!! unfortunately i cant get an earlier train but they announced theyre making changes to the rail line to run hourly so hopefully it works out. thank you though, i heard too that theyre all really chill about stuff. one of my friends is in the belfast campus and she told me not to worry.

Quick Reply

Latest