The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

Biomedical Science

Hey,Currently doing an Access course is biomedical/biological science at Belfast Met. I've got conditional offers from Ulster University for both biomed and personalised medicine. Leaning towards biomed as I'm not sure if I'd enjoy the maths aspect of personalised medicine. Anyone here done or currently doing a biomed degree in Ulster? Would you recommend it? Is it a Mon-Fri timetable?Also, the offer stated I need a health check before registration, what does that entail? Thanks guys.
Reply 1
Currently a 2nd year studying biomed at Ulster and ngl I really love it! I would definitely recommend. It's kinda hard to exactly pin down the timetable cause it honestly changes nearly every week because some classes like practicals are usually on every other week and some classes start and finish at different times. I can send you one of my first year timetables if you like so you can see what I mean. For the health check I honestly have no idea, I don't think I needed one but the university will email you and explain if you require it. Hope this helps ^-^
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by cowra
Currently a 2nd year studying biomed at Ulster and ngl I really love it! I would definitely recommend. It's kinda hard to exactly pin down the timetable cause it honestly changes nearly every week because some classes like practicals are usually on every other week and some classes start and finish at different times. I can send you one of my first year timetables if you like so you can see what I mean. For the health check I honestly have no idea, I don't think I needed one but the university will email you and explain if you require it. Hope this helps ^-^
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, if you could send me on one of your first year timetables that would be great! It's more so because I will be commuting from Belfast and I'm hoping it's not a 9am start every day haha. Thanks again!
Reply 3
Original post by Duff87
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, if you could send me on one of your first year timetables that would be great! It's more so because I will be commuting from Belfast and I'm hoping it's not a 9am start every day haha. Thanks again!
Okay! I'll pm you! A lot of people in my year also travel up from Belfast so you'll definitely not be alone!
Reply 4
Original post by cowra
Okay! I'll pm you! A lot of people in my year also travel up from Belfast so you'll definitely not be alone!
Replied to your PM. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest